IGNORED

Pitch Invasion against manchester

AshtonPark

39 minutes ago, spudski said:

Organising a pitch invasion is the most embarrassing thing you could ever think of...the OP needs a word with themselves.

I can understand fans reacting to emotions from winning a game similar to the Sheffield game, but to actually organise one is beyond pathetic imo.

The whole world would be watching...'Christ look at those Wurzels running around like they've won the League' FFS :facepalm:

Then take into account the banning orders, fines etc.

Im not trying to organise a pitch invasion, i wouldnt make it down the steps in time. I was just wondering, if people would class it ok, or if one in the semi final second leg at home would be ok.

I think some people get confused between friendly/celebratory pitch invasions and aggressive/kicking off pitch invasions. No one gets fined or banned for peaceful ones when everyone’s celebrating.

That said having one for reaching a semi would be tinpot, if we make a final or get promoted I think it would be tinpot not to have one.

3 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Neither is standing at Ashton Gate but it still happens.

I was asking, in your view if a pitch invasion would be ok? Not the legalities over it.

A pitch invasion would make our club look like juvenile knobs !

I think we are ManU too much respect as it is, now talk of a pitch invasion , how totally embarrassing. 

Think of the pitch, it’s in beautiful condition allowing us to play our great football on it. Thousands of people on it, yes it is Desso, won’t do it any good.

Sod ManU, respect our Groundstaff instead.

To be fair if there is some last minute drama or dare i say it we hold them to stoppage time at 1-1 and then pinch a last minute winner then a pitch invasion (of sorts) is inevitable..

I must be in the minority but theres nothing better than seeing passion from the stands spill on to the pitch.. organising one yes sad but with how sanitized modern football is nowadays the good old fashioned pitch invasion is probably one of the last real bits of 'fun' left for fans! And bollox would it look tin pot, would probably show the nation we actually give a fo0k !

6 hours ago, spudski said:

Organising a pitch invasion is the most embarrassing thing you could ever think of...the OP needs a word with themselves.

I can understand fans reacting to emotions from winning a game similar to the Sheffield game, but to actually organise one is beyond pathetic imo.

The whole world would be watching...'Christ look at those Wurzels :farmer: running around like ....

*** they're looking for a flipping 'blackbird' or something stuck up a bleedin' 'wurzel tree' whatever that is  *** ... FFS :facepalm:  

Then take into account the banning orders, fines etc.

....*** edited *** .

Thanks all for tagging me in this thread.

lets not forget entering the playing surface during the game is unlawful and will lead to arrests, Be it on the night or at a later date. This is something that Avon and Somerset constabulary have made clear at all high profile games over the years.

should charges be made by us then banning orders will be applied for at court and it will be down for the magistrate to decide if a 3 year ban should be given.

the safety officer will very often also ban the person from home games until the case is heard.

With Bristol City doing very well on the pitch I do not see why any fan would take the gamble of being identified, arrested and given a ban causing him to miss the next three season at least. 

As pointed out at the rovers game 28 city fans received 3-5 year banning orders, most of them have hated every second of not watching city throughout this time .

Oh and for the record not on overtime, just another cancelled rest day !!!

7 minutes ago, JulieH said:

lets not forget entering the playing surface during the game is unlawful and will lead to arrests, Be it on the night or at a later date. This is something that Avon and Somerset constabulary have made clear at all high profile games over the years.

should charges be made by us then banning orders will be applied for at court and it will be down for the magistrate to decide if a 3 year ban should be given.

the safety officer will very often also ban the person from home games until the case is heard.

With Bristol City doing very well on the pitch I do not see why any fan would take the gamble of being identified, arrested and given a ban causing him to miss the next three season at least. 

As pointed out at the rovers game 28 city fans received 3-5 year banning orders, most of them have hated every second of not watching city throughout this time .

A 3 year ban from (presumably) football for going on the pitch? Seems extremely harsh.

9 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Dammit @JulieH I wanted to run over to where the tunnel is to watch them do the draw for the next round! And I thought you said you haven’t managed to arrange my restraining order against Jose in time so I’m allowed near him? ;) 

you will be ok Marie! Restraining order delayed.

26 minutes ago, JulieH said:

But this would be after the game :fear:

Archived