IGNORED

limited reactions - OTIB supporter

pillred

2 minutes ago, miser said:

Surely there is a reminder - I renewed in the summer, but as a lazy sod, I don't normally do things without a prompt.

It should prompt you so not sure why it hasn’t - will check 

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

How  do you know when your subscription expires on here? Do you just stop being shown as an OTIB Supporter under your avatar? I`m pretty sure mine`s up soon and want to renew it if so.

@Dollymarie?

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

You stop being purple and then need to cough up again ;) 

So pay up RRH or Dolls will seek you out and use the Heimlich Manoeuvre on you.

• SC&T Board Members
50 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

@Blagdon red is the man to assist with this as I know there is another way :) 

You can, if you really want to, use this link to pay.

However, please note that this will require your status to be changed manually and that may take some time.

If you use the link via the 'Store' tab at the top of the forum, your status will be updated automatically when payment is received.

Although the payment facility via that link is provided by PayPal, you do not have to 'use' PayPal to make your payment. Just follow the instructions and it will let you do so with your debit or credit card.

So the integrated, automated payment process is very much the recommended one to use.

1 minute ago, Blagdon red said:

You can, if you really want to, use this link to pay.

However, please note that this will require your status to be changed manually and that may take some time.

If you use the link via the 'Store' tab at the top of the forum, your status will be updated automatically when payment is received.

Although the payment facility via that link is provided by PayPal, you do not have to 'use' PayPal to make your payment. Just follow the instructions and it will let you do so with your debit or credit card.

So the integrated, automated payment process is very much the recommended one to use.

@Bristol Rob :) 

15 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Fair play I've always meant to be a "supporter" and a few days ago this forced my hand. A deep sea diver to help keep this lovely place going is a small price to pay for unlimited snakes for @Bristol Rob's nonsense about Food Vouchers. 

How telling that you reference deep sea diver, rather than Lady Godiva.

It's just further evidence that you are not just embracing the music of Erasure but also the lifestyle.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Mine must have expired and I’ve had no notification. 

I can’t find where/how to renew it..? 

40 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

Same here.

37 minutes ago, Selred said:

Am I a supporter or has it expired? Is there an easy way to tell?

No you aren’t any more cos you aren’t purple. 

You can sign up here 

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/store/

Archived