IGNORED

limited reactions - OTIB supporter

pillred

34 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I had the same…I was told that they had reduced the number of 'reactions' to 10 a day because of misuse. It only started at the beginning of the week. I had to pay £5 (which I thought was up to date, I pay every year but must have expired) and it was sorted.

What sort of misuse? How can you misuse a reaction :laughcont:

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I had the same…I was told that they had reduced the number of 'reactions' to 10 a day because of misuse. It only started at the beginning of the week. I had to pay £5 (which I thought was up to date, I pay every year but must have expired) and it was sorted.

How  do you know when your subscription expires on here? Do you just stop being shown as an OTIB Supporter under your avatar? I`m pretty sure mine`s up soon and want to renew it if so.

@Dollymarie?

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

How  do you know when your subscription expires on here? Do you just stop being shown as an OTIB Supporter under your avatar? I`m pretty sure mine`s up soon and want to renew it if so.

@Dollymarie?

I didn't know, I thought I had paid in the summer but I guess time flies when you are having fun. I clicked on 'support' in the red bit at the top of the page and it took me through PayPal etc

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You stop being purple and then need to cough up again ;) 

Most forums email or PM a reminder, we must have that option surely.  I have never poked around in the money bit of admin, it might all go Pete Tong with my fat fingered and very basic IT skills.......

Archived