IGNORED

I presume we will all be Wednesday fans on Friday?

Never to the dark side

6 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

I'd like a draw, keep Weds well adrift from us and offer a slim chance of Wolves still being catchable, although tbh I think they will not lose top place.

I'd disagree on the Wednesday front, we shouldn't be worrying about teams in 15th and 13 points behind us. 

Just now, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Anyone else worried about Burton catching us, hope they lose this weekend

I'm worried about Clevedon Town catching us, not all that far away, fingers crossed they get a pelting this weekend.

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

I'd like a draw, keep Weds well adrift from us and offer a slim chance of Wolves still being catchable, although tbh I think they will not lose top place.

I agree.

I think Wolves are nailed-on Champions, so let them beat all our competitors and help us get an honourable runners-up spot!

37 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

Re: title- Can I support Thursday on Sunday and Monday on Tuesday and my local pub on Friday?

(Natch, City on Saturday and next Wednesday)

If I support Wednesday on Friday, and Friday on Thursday, while Monday supports Thursday on Tuesday, then on which day will Daniel Day-Lewis take the bins out?

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Sheffield Wednesday v Wolves live on sky

and for those who can't afford sky (like me)

Its on Talksport radio

Hold on, im confused. You dont have Sky yet you constantly moan at the Sky AGM that we are not on Sky enough. 

4 hours ago, hodge said:

I'd disagree on the Wednesday front, we shouldn't be worrying about teams in 15th and 13 points behind us. 

I wouldn't count your blessings on this in December... Wednesday are a good side and have finished above us every season for who knows how long.

I admire your confidence though :cool:

57 minutes ago, Distortia said:

I wouldn't count your blessings on this in December... Wednesday are a good side and have finished above us every season for who knows how long.

I admire your confidence though :cool:

Amazing to think though that if they do lose and we beat Forest we`ll be sixteen points ahead of them - never in my wildest dreams did I expect that.

12 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

If I support Wednesday on Friday, and Friday on Thursday, while Monday supports Thursday on Tuesday, then on which day will Daniel Day-Lewis take the bins out?

Saturday, Christmas collections a funny time of year for bins.

Can't see us winning tonight, we've been awful recently. We were so much better than Wolves the last couple of seasons but it's completely switched around now. 

Some rumours that Carlos will be sacked if we don't win tonight but I can't see it. He seems to have a good relationship with the chairman and will probably be given the rest of the season. 

Wolves have only managed 8 points more than us in 21 games - not sure why everyone has them as champions already (Cardiff only 4 behind)

Yes they look good but not even halfway through the season. Hardly an insurmountable lead. 

Let’s have a Wednesday win and get some pressure on them with a win against Forest (and a Hull win please to cap off a fine weekend!!)

(Cue wins for Forest, Wolves and Cardiff) :laugh: 

6 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

Can't see us winning tonight, we've been awful recently. We were so much better than Wolves the last couple of seasons but it's completely switched around now. 

Some rumours that Carlos will be sacked if we don't win tonight but I can't see it. He seems to have a good relationship with the chairman and will probably be given the rest of the season. 

Wolves only one point vs Sunderland. They are good but not Barca. Not impossible that they will have a bad run in this and next month. Will not be surprised If you beat them. Fingers crossed.

Archived