IGNORED

I presume we will all be Wednesday fans on Friday?

Never to the dark side

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You certainly ain`t missing a classic mate. The goal aside it`s been dull as ditchwater.

But I feel that's the difference between Wolves and the rest. Even if the game is looking like a stalemate ,with the quality they have bought they will always have a chance to nick a goal. Neves, Cavaleiro and Jota are far too good for this league.

The good news is, we have been winning games when we haven't played well by nicking the odd goal from our better players. The only difference is we paid realistic money for our quality players rather than mega-bucks for players that are only there because their agent told them to sign.

2 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

But I feel that's the difference between Wolves and the rest. Even if the game is looking like a stalemate ,with the quality they have bought they will always have a chance to nick a goal. Neves, Cavaleiro and Jota are far too good for this league.

The good news is, we have been winning games when we haven't played well by nicking the odd goal from our better players. The only difference is we paid realistic money for our quality players rather than mega-bucks for players that are only there because their agent told them to sign.

True. They never really look in trouble and you feel that if Wednesday scored they`d just pop up the other end and get another one themselves.

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

True. They never really look in trouble and you feel that if Wednesday scored they`d just pop up the other end and get another one themselves.

Agree.  They are like the Man City of the Championship.

They still didn't beat us at their place though, which shows just how good we are. 

I'm fairly certain the other managers in our league realise how good we can be on our day probably more than us fans do. To be fair, they haven't had to put up with year after year of disappointment like we have to temper their views ;).

Archived