IGNORED

Happy Birthday Joe Jordan

Eddie Hitler

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Joe was at Clifton College Sports ground last Saturday watching my son’s team play.  No idea in what capacity.  Maybe just passing.  Didn’t want to bother him so didn’t ask.  Anyone know if he is employed now?

Lives nearby, probably just walking the dog. Currently a scout for Boro I believe. 

15 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Image result for alamy bristol city nottingham forest

I remember a beauty away at Boro in 87 too - their keeper's still limping even now, I believe! 

Loved that one, Joe must have kicked Steve Sutton in the shins about 20 seconds after he had picked the ball up.

To be fair to the keeper he got up (eventually) and then just got on with it, no fake rolling around or waving an imaginary card in the refs face in those days..

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Loved that one, Joe must have kicked Steve Sutton in the shins about 20 seconds after he had picked the ball up.

To be fair to the keeper he got up (eventually) and then just got on with it, no fake rolling around or waving an imaginary card in the refs face in those days..

Would've been one brave **** to wave anything in front of Joe.

18 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Lucky boy! I love Venice, it's my favourite holiday destination as we always find another hidden gem every time we go there.

Me too...was there last week. Love Italy as does JJ. Fantastic little hidden gems around every corner. Love the Cichetti and went for a few Venician 'Bushtucker Trials and snot fish' as my GF calls it :laugh:

What makes me smile, is that you'll be in a bar, and a couple plasterers or scaffolder's will walk in and neck a Spritz Aperol and a couple Cichetti on the hoof...different world. Our lot would grab a Greggs sausage roll and a can of coke :laugh:.

Stuff the Curry pie...this is the life ;-)

IMG_20171201_120432.jpg

IMG_20171201_173530.jpg

IMG_20171201_180220.jpg

Archived