IGNORED

LAST TRAINS Confirmed for Wednesday night from Parson Street (Merged)

phantom

• Admin

Network Rail have confirmed that they have postponed their engineering works on Wednesday night that would have meant the last train going South from Parson Street was to be the 22:01 service.

In turn GWR have now confirmed that they are running TWO ADDITIONAL trains (one Northbound and one Southbound) to accommodate the expected additional numbers travelling 

The ADDITIONAL services are:

22:39 from Parson Street to Temple Meads - Normally this train runs back empty out of service from WSM to the Bristol depot, but will be now picking up en route back to Temple Meads

23:43 from Parson Street to WSM / Taunton - Normally this service passes through Parson Street without stopping, but WILL NOW be stopping on Wednesday night

The services from Parson Street SOUTHBOUND are now as follows:

image.png 

image.png

Thanks should be passed onto all those that put in the effort to make this happen

10 minutes ago, Abingdon Red said:

A train at 22.01 isn't very good given that full time won't be until 9.55.  that's a very long wait for the next train if it finishes in normal time.

Extra time and pens would be about 22.45.

Always try and get the train from Patchway/Bristol Parkway to games.

Noticed that for the first time ever for an evening game could get a train back because they are laying on extra trains from Parson St as noted above, brilliant.

However,  according to the timetable because of engineering works there are replacement buses between Temple Meads and Parkway!  :facepalm:  

Oh well at least they have made an effort for a change!

This may have been posted before, so apologies if it has,

I believe there are extra trains after the game on Wednesday from Parsons Street back to Temple Meads/Parkway, does anyone know of these extras?

I have spoken to Trainline who seem to know nothing about the additional services, in fact the conversations with them were like having a chat with your usual scruffy bluenose half-wit...............difficult!!!

Your help would be much appreciated as I don't fancy driving

• Admin
1 hour ago, Mangadooer said:

Is there any Filton Abbeywood connections from TM?

I understand there was to be a bus service but if engineering works have been suspended then they may be a train?

You just never know..............

Hi @Mangadooer you can get the most up to date info via this website http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/ Looks like there are buses going your way

• Admin
59 minutes ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

The 18.39 from WSM to Parson Street is cancelled according to National Rail Enquiries. Apologies if this is already posted but as this is normally a busier train for night matches (and probably the most convenient) thought I'd post.

Just been told they are short staffed !!!

The 18:15 from Weston will now call at Parson Street as an additional stop

Worle 18:21

Yatton 18:27

Nailsea 18:33

Arrive Parson Street 18:41

Archived