IGNORED

Curry Pie!!!!

Bcfccity

46 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Don’t want to piss on your pie or anything, but that reads to me as if the pie is standard sized, and only the pasty is larger?

#piegate

I'd prefer tomato Source or mustard, if it's all the same to you?

46 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Don’t want to piss on your pie or anything, but that reads to me as if the pie is standard sized, and only the pasty is larger?

#piegate

49 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

In the season where everything is going right, City give me a curry pie the size of my head

**** me, it's taken a while, but everything is coming up roses all of a sudden!

Also it's the standard pie that is bigger and the curry pie a normal size addition to the lineup.

hope they add a festive pie as well.

2 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

On Guide to the Gate,

"A giant pasty will be on sale for £5.60 it's 60% bigger than the standard pasty.

There will also be a new Butter Chicken Curry Pie which has been made just for Ashton Gate.

A competition for the best selfie with the giant pasty (as it’s the same size as a person's head!) will be available. Simply tweet @bcfctweets with a selfie and the hashtag #giantpasty and one lucky supporter will win £50 vouchers to use in the Ashton Gate concessions."

Just make sure that you don't drop the sloshy stuff inside on the back of the person in front watching the game. This I did at Doncaster Rovers away some years ago.

The blokes jacket was white! Took it very well bless him. Made a conrtribution to a new one.

1 minute ago, southvillekiddy said:

Just make sure that you don't drop the sloshy stuff inside on the back of the person in front watching the game. This I did at Doncaster Rovers away some years ago.

The blokes jacket was white! Took it very well bless him. Made a conrtribution to a new one.

He chipped in for a new pie? What a gent...

4 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

On Guide to the Gate,

"A giant pasty will be on sale for £5.60 it's 60% bigger than the standard pasty.

That's good value. Currently The West Cornwall Pasty Co sell normal size pasties for £4.50.

What is it with all this curry muck though? I do not like curry or lasgne etc.

Meanwhile are Clark's pies still available in East Street? In the days of unsegregated terracing, you could legally take one in the ground and then (allegedly) throw it an opposing fan.

5 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

On Guide to the Gate,

There will also be a new Butter Chicken Curry Pie which has been made just for Ashton Gate.

A competition for the best selfie with the giant pasty (as it’s the same size as a person's head!) will be available. Simply tweet @bcfctweets with a selfie and the hashtag #giantpasty and one lucky supporter will win £50 vouchers to use in the Ashton Gate concessions."

I'm waiting for the Bangalore phaal pie.

2 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

Made I laugh mate. I won't describe what his white jacket looked like after I'd finished with him with the curry. Pity they don't make a white curry for such occasions

Should have told him to put the Jacket out in the sun, supposed to remove the tumeric stain. they don't put calcium in curry that's why there are no white curries.

4 hours ago, Woodsy said:

In the season where everything is going right, City give me a curry pie the size of my head

**** me, it's taken a while, but everything is coming up roses all of a sudden!

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

#piegate

No. Woodsy has a standard sized head. So I've heard.

Archived