IGNORED

Prince Harry and Meghan to Marry on FA Cup final day

Never to the dark side

29 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

i wouldn't  mind going to extra time with Meghan..... 

Fair play to Meghan, she's clearly not just marrying him 'cos he's a handsome bstd (irony)

There's still time to change your mind and marry a proper, football supporting bloke, Megs! And a Bristol City fan to boot. You know it makes sense.

48 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Fair play to Meghan, she's clearly not just marrying him 'cos he's a handsome bstd (irony)

There's still time to change your mind and marry a proper, football supporting bloke, Megs! And a Bristol City fan to boot. You know it makes sense.

Eh? Harry is a great looking bloke.

54 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Surely you mean you are a proper, saaaacker supporting bloke.

She's a septic, so to her, you don't support football, which, obviously, is a game played with hands, unless you also follow the Jacksonville Jagwars or some such nonsense!

1 minute ago, bristolmoose said:

Surely you mean you are a proper, saaaacker supporting bloke.

She's a septic, so to her, you don't support football, which, obviously, is a game played with hands, unless you also follow the Jacksonville Jagwars or some such nonsense!

I wouldn't mind sacking her, if that's what you mean

27 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

I wonder if his old man will be at the wedding.....

image.png.17d16f5a762f7e37350c8542aff9ad14.png

On a serious note, anyone know when the last time an FA cup final was held without a member of the Royal Family present?  Gotta be a while.

Pretty damning evidence, i'd say

Uncle Charles  :laugh:

35 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

I wonder if his old man will be at the wedding.....

image.png.17d16f5a762f7e37350c8542aff9ad14.png

He knows exactly who his real dad is but will never admit it as he still wants to be a prince. I guess that Mr Hewitt has been paid handsomely to deny it too.

Now if it was me, I would be glad to know that i was not the son of that complete charlie.

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

He knows exactly who his real dad is but will never admit it as he still wants to be a prince. I guess that Mr Hewitt has been paid handsomely to deny it too.

Now if it was me, I would be glad to know that i was not the son of that complete charlie.

The ears are making me have second thoughts. The pendulum swings back towards Charles for the time being

4 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

If it was him it`s very likely to have happened at Eversfield Manor the big country house he owned at the time down here in Devon that I can see from my kitchen window. It was the talk of the village at the time that he received a `special` visitor on several occasions.

Archived