IGNORED

FREE WIFI at Ashton Gate

phantom

• Admin

This will no doubt be of interest to many people 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/ashton-gate-introduces-in-bowl-wi-fi/

Free Wi-Fi is now available at Ashton Gate in all areas - starting from the Nottingham Forest game this Saturday.

The Wi-Fi at Ashton Gate has been extended to add in-bowl coverage as part of a larger project to improve digital experiences at the stadium.

Ashton Gate Stadium has worked with a group of partners led by Bristol’s own Zeetta Networks courtesy of a UK Government grant via Innovate UK. Zeetta’s consortium includes Ruckus Wireless for Wi-Fi equipment, provided and installed by another local company, IP-Performance.

Building on this Wi-Fi platform, Ashton Gate’s digital strategy will deliver new applications designed to provide a more immersive, interactive experience for all supporters and visitors over the coming months.

Just search for Wi-Fi in the stadium and connect to Ashton Gate Edge Z for free Internet access throughout the bowl and within hospitality and concourse areas. Look out for further announcements about our new features as we bring them online. 

Help us to improve the service by providing your feedback here, via hello@bristol-sport.co.uk or speak to one of the Wi-Fi Volunteers on the concourses.

49 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I've struggled for as long I've had a mobile phone to get a signal inside AG so hopefully this will make a difference.

I wonder if they've fixed the tannoy system yet?  

I guess I'll find out tomorrow but I won't be holding my breath.....

I believe both AB and MK have arranged to meet you prior to kick-off to listen jointly and discuss any problems - if you can be bothered to laeve the bar and meet them at the agreed time!

• Admin
3 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I believe both AB and MK have arranged to meet you prior to kick-off to listen jointly and discuss any problems - if you can be bothered to laeve the bar and meet them at the agreed time!

No, it's his round tomorrow 

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Building on this Wi-Fi platform, Ashton Gate’s digital strategy will deliver new applications designed to provide a more immersive, interactive experience for all supporters and visitors over the coming months.

Don't want to sound too negative but FFS even Colin Sexstone in his wettest, wildest, sweatiest dreams wouldn't have come up with such a wanky sounding press release. How ****ing immersed and interactive do you want to be !?

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

I've struggled for as long I've had a mobile phone to get a signal inside AG so hopefully this will make a difference.

I wonder if they've fixed the tannoy system yet?  

I guess I'll find out tomorrow but I won't be holding my breath.....

You'll be holding your ears though.....

Archived