IGNORED

FREE WIFI at Ashton Gate

phantom

On 17/12/2017 at 11:42, View from the Dolman said:

Wifi worked perfectly for me at half time, got all the scores and our HT stats without an issue.

On 17/12/2017 at 11:46, El Hombrecito said:

Worked perfectly for me before the match and at half time.

Where abouts in the Stadium were you both? When using the WiFi.

Happy New Year and all that Jazz! Is there Any more feedback? The amount of feedback on Social Media and here on the forum is greatly appreciated and helps focus where we need to improve.

If when replying you can say the below would be even better! Much appreciated. Most important though... #COYR !

• Game
  • Block/Stand
  • Time of the game ie 1st Half/HT/2nd Half/FT etc -This really affects stability as we see a triple peak on the network for each game day.
  • What were you using device for? (If happy to share)
  • Bonus Points: Ping/Download/Upload stats!

Fair points above about losing atmosphere in grounds when Wi-Fi is enabled. This is something that was considered at length before implementation and we are keeping a close eye on it and have other plans if detrimental. We did think of linking download /upload speed to how loud you can cheer/clap... :chant6ez::clapping:

4 hours ago, Stormee said:

Happy New Year and all that Jazz! Is there Any more feedback? The amount of feedback on Social Media and here on the forum is greatly appreciated and helps focus where we need to improve.

If when replying you can say the below would be even better! Much appreciated. Most important though... #COYR !

• Game
  • Block/Stand
  • Time of the game ie 1st Half/HT/2nd Half/FT etc -This really affects stability as we see a triple peak on the network for each game day.

Fair points above about losing atmosphere in grounds when Wi-Fi is enabled. This is something that was considered at length before implementation and we are keeping a close eye on it and have other plans if detrimental. We did think of linking download /upload speed to how loud you can cheer/clap... :chant6ez::clapping:

Perfect in S19 however since this has happened getting it in the concourse and in the fanzone it has been very hit and miss. It's like it's been swapped around.

4 hours ago, Stormee said:

• Game
  • Block/Stand

Was fine in S23 in the stand but can never get it in the concourse. The concourse is the place I most want it so I can check Twitter for team announcements whilst having a pie and pint. 

23 minutes ago, Selred said:

Was fine in S23 in the stand but can never get it in the concourse. The concourse is the place I most want it so I can check Twitter for team announcements whilst having a pie and pint. 

This! I'd rather have it in the concourse and in the fanzone than in the stadium bowl. Hardly ever use it in the stadium. Maybe if there is a stoppage in play but that's about it.

25 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

This! I'd rather have it in the concourse and in the fanzone than in the stadium bowl. Hardly ever use it in the stadium. Maybe if there is a stoppage in play but that's about it.

I only use it in the seats to watch our GIFs

Archived