IGNORED

Garland Sweden officially commentating on Bristol City

bristolcitysweden

Thanks for the link Tommy.

The subtitles really helped (for Finnish speakers perhaps)?!

City get mentioned after 4 mins. I understood the words Bristol City and Big Boss but after that no idea!

What was the City fan (I'm assuming he is) saying?

6 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Thanks for the link Tommy.

The subtitles really helped (for Finnish speakers perhaps)?!

City get mentioned after 4 mins. I understood the words Bristol City and Big Boss but after that no idea!

What was the City fan (I'm assuming he is) saying?

Eliasson proper winger, popular  got that

hugs the touchline, crosses ?

He he, swedish different from english. I said that we have lots of injuries but think we will win. Talking about the bad run last season and the border and SL did not sack  LJ. This season we see that it was the right call. Talking about Eliasson I said he will be good later on, real winger with tricks and good passes. Ok, thats about that. Always believe, COYR!!!

Sweden is a fantastic country, highly recommended when you've seen enough of the Med.

The BBC have done a decent piece on Ostersunds FK and their rise through the Swedish league. Plenty of English links (players and manager) plus a mention of Bristol City:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41902664

Cue a whole bunch of risky posts from our Swedish contingent about indecent/illegal behaviour in Östersund....

1 minute ago, Xiled said:

Sweden is a fantastic country, highly recommended when you've seen enough of the Med.

The BBC have done a decent piece on Ostersunds FK and their rise through the Swedish league. Plenty of English links (players and manager) plus a mention of Bristol City:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41902664

Cue a whole bunch of risky posts from our Swedish contingent about indecent/illegal behaviour in Östersund....

Sweden is absolutely beautiful, culturally interesting and I'd recommend it to anyone. 

Archived