IGNORED

BCTV AGAIN!

Esmond Million's Bung

Getting really pissed off with this, it only happens with home games, I thought they had sorted it but obviously not, I am pissed off with usual corporate couldn't give a shit response from the club, which is usually, not our problem. Bollox it is, the club has a vicarious liability to ensure that products that it sell work properly.

Have emailed the so call support line and so far sweet FA.

FAO @AdamB

7 minutes ago, Jersey Bristolian said:

just keeps taking me back, cleared all cookies, history and done a full restart, just not happening today.

Yep me too, have emailed got an automated response, telling me that my email has been passed on to 'one of the team' and they will be contacting me ASAP, 30 minutes and waiting.

As I said there are only ever problems with home games, but what is truly pissing me off is the response from the club, they just pass the buck, no hint of an apology or an explanation.

Well thanks for that BCFC. I received this wonderful piece of advice 10 minutes after the final whistle, about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. 

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this.

Please try updating your browser and pausing any Ad blocking features. To do this, please use the following link as a guide:

Browser update: https://updatemybrowser.org/ 

If you are using a tablet/mobile device, please try downloading the official app instead. This is available through the app store and google play store. 

I would also download Google Chrome and use as your preferred browser if not already using.
https://www.google.co.uk/chrome/browser/desktop/

Please get back in touch if you require further assistance.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

--
Akram K

16 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The loud is far to low. You hardly hear anything.

1 hour ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

Yes it's poor. You have to crank up the volume to max. But you still can't hear much. ;)

True, I normally end up turning laptop volume up to 90% to compensate. Not sure why they have the sound so muted on home games.

That aside worked perfectly for me all match, no freezes.

18 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The 2nd half was better albeit stop/start, but it is clearly not good enough for home matches and it really needs sorting and some form of meaningful explanation, not just the usual corporate buck passing, it has ruined my weekend, again.

I didn't have any problems Es , perhaps your equipment needs attention. 

Rudolph , no . 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I didn't have any problems Es , perhaps your equipment needs attention. 

Rudolph , no . 

I'm going to try chrome and see what happens, as I said it's only home matches that ever have any problems with at all and how very dare you my equipment is working perfectly thank you very much.

Archived