IGNORED

A lot of goals from all over the pitch..

hoxton casual

25 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Would we be even better with a top striker, or is this the beauty of the LJ way of playing, and don't fix what aint broken? I can't decide.

I said on the matchday thread that it is better not to rely on a prolific striker. If he gets injured or loses form you are in trouble.

We are scoring enough goals and it's not as if we are missing lots of chances. In any event prolific strikers are a rarity.

52 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Would we be even better with a top striker, or is this the beauty of the LJ way of playing, and don't fix what aint broken? I can't decide.

When we got to the play off final goals came from all over the pitch. This team, although Bobby has got a few, has the same way of having goal scorers all over the pitch. It’s great. 

1 minute ago, Midred said:

Its getting a bit like the double winning season when you had to remind yourself who hadn't scored rather than who had! So who of the regular squad hasn't scored yet? 

Soooo who hasn't scored? Frankie, Vyner, Kelly, Leko, Engvall...

2 hours ago, Midred said:

It'd be great if they let Frankie take a penalty towards the end of the season just as an acknowledgement of how much he has contributed to the team effort by his high class saves!

Still think we should have let him take the one vs Walsall so our L1 winning team had every player to have played score.

Archived