IGNORED

Lee Johnson's winter coat

Robbored

1 minute ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Well organised to be fair.

Normally I don't like these organised fan songs but that worked (plus was funny)

Always see foreign teams having someone orchestrating the singers. Works well. Thought S82 were very good today as well.  

3 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Well organised to be fair.

Normally I don't like these organised fan songs but that worked (plus was funny)

I agree, I also enjoyed the new Hörður song although it took the rest of us about 5 minutes to work out what was actually being sung. 

16 minutes ago, TammyAB said:

Who is that cringey bloke "orchestrating" the crowd? :facepalm:

To be fair most of the South Stand corner enjoyed it and thought it was pretty funny.

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I agree, I also enjoyed the new Hörður song although it took the rest of us about 5 minutes to work out what was actually being sung. 

Exactly! it was  bit confusing at first but glad we managed to get it going, sounded great.

Maybe we should revive "We love You Johnson" with amended lyrics.

"We love you Johnson with your coat of brown (sic), we love you Johnson you bounce around the ground, we love you Johnson trust in me when I say ..." ?

It was more camel than brown, but if you can compose better please do.

p.s. I thought there was something Big Mallish about it, maybe Lee is looking to develop a brand on TV on Weds - Big Mal ... Little Lee.

Archived