IGNORED

Lee Johnson's winter coat

Robbored

25 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

LJ please lose the coat and cap!!

I really agree .... if it goes pear shaped he is going to look a prat!!  

Get promoted and then adopt the Ferguson/Wenger dress sense (Irony).

Just remember the wally with the brolly

If we had qualified nobody would have ever mentioned it

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Prefer his Canada Goose number to be honest. He should maybe go full-hooligan and turn up next week with a CP Company goggle jacket.

He could turn up in Mickey Mouse onesie though for all I care. He's earned the right to wear what the **** he wants this season...

YES kid you're fully turned around. Much like myself 

2 hours ago, Champion Dung Spreader said:

Maybe we should revive "We love You Johnson" with amended lyrics.

"We love you Johnson with your coat of brown (sic), we love you Johnson you bounce around the ground, we love you Johnson trust in me when I say ..." ?

It was more camel than brown, but if you can compose better please do.

p.s. I thought there was something Big Mallish about it, maybe Lee is looking to develop a brand on TV on Weds - Big Mal ... Little Lee.

Would love to hear a Johnson song... many were quick to sing about him when it was going badly 

3 hours ago, TammyAB said:

Who is that cringey bloke "orchestrating" the crowd? :facepalm:

Lighten up hombre. He’s a well known character and regularly leads chants. He’s exactly what the unreserved area is all about - having a great laugh at a football match. I for one am glad we have fans like him. 

1 minute ago, Champion Dung Spreader said:

If you're thinking that Lee's hat was a bit like Norman Wisdom's, then I think you mean "Grimsdale" not "Dinsdale". If so, can I remind you that it's Lee Johnson we're discussing, not Bas Savage.

Wasn’t Dinsdale a giant hedgehog from Monty Python?

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

Looked a bit like Arthur Daley I thought - just the hat missing.

Could be synthetic Primark for a £50 bargain or an expensive cashmere for £1000......

Couldn't really tell from the Dolman but it looked very smart I thought and even got its own song!

LJ must have won his bet. We'll not see that coat again. 

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

What do we think then? Will we see it again for Manchester? Will we see him in the tasty beige number again?

I quite like the coat but the cap didn't really look right with it. 

Now had the coat been black then he could auditioned for a walk on part in Peaky Blinders.

2 minutes ago, BCFChris said:

I think he will wear it just to piss Mark Lawrenson off. Games as good as dead when managers start wearing clobber like that.

I'm fine with it to a point. Tisdale got on my tits, but Guardiola looks fine in Stone Island. Think if you see it on the terraces its totally acceptable.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I quite like the coat but the cap didn't really look right with it. 

Now had the coat been black then he could auditioned for a walk on part in Peaky Blinders.

Just needed to suck his cheeks in and look a bit distant, wouldn't have been all that far away.

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I'm fine with it to a point. Tisdale got on my tits, but Guardiola looks fine in Stone Island. Think if you see it on the terraces its totally acceptable.

Just needed to suck his cheeks in and look a bit distant, wouldn't have been all that far away.

Maybe the club shop could start stocking cheap imitations assuming it didn't come from Primark in the first place. They will be available in May.

Archived