IGNORED

Lee Johnson's winter coat

Robbored

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Then we can have Beige'n'white nights!

Best price I can find is here currently https://www.milanoo.com/p619537.html?Promotion=ukggPLAMensClothing_619537_39764049&currency=GBP&gclid=CjwKCAiApdPRBRAdEiwA84bo3wjd4R0qhp4-vJU7J1jrs5HDaLxXOXDAycmPq2zb-9Ok8jvm-xJGcRoCfmUQAvD_BwE

After the match you could also get yourself over to the park for a bit of exposure. Dual use.

13 hours ago, TammyAB said:

Who is that cringey bloke "orchestrating" the crowd? :facepalm:

He started the chant by shouting out the lyrics and pointing to his coat. Bloke was having a great time all game - why bash him. 

13 hours ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Well organised to be fair.

Normally I don't like these organised fan songs but that worked (plus was funny)

13 hours ago, PhilC said:

To be fair most of the South Stand corner enjoyed it and thought it was pretty funny.

Exactly! it was  bit confusing at first but glad we managed to get it going, sounded great.

13 hours ago, Champion Dung Spreader said:

Not cringey at all - It was "hat man", but without the hat. He's done it before - I remember him our championship winning season - just what we need now and again - thank you "hat man" (or whatever your name is)

13 hours ago, NOTBLUE said:

Believe it or not ,it was bloke who was having a bit of fun and enjoying himself............

13 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Judging by the actions it was very much tongue in cheek

How dare someone have fun at football :fear:

11 hours ago, Ecko said:

Lighten up you tosser.

11 hours ago, glynriley said:

Behave!! That blokes a legend. 

10 hours ago, Harry said:

Lighten up hombre. He’s a well known character and regularly leads chants. He’s exactly what the unreserved area is all about - having a great laugh at a football match. I for one am glad we have fans like him. 

7 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Think @EnclosureSurge is his name on here. And he's not cringe he's an EE legend. 

22 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

He started the chant by shouting out the lyrics and pointing to his coat. Bloke was having a great time all game - why bash him. 

Just thought I’d colllate the responses for you @TammyAB....regretting it yet?!

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Just thought I’d colllate the responses for you @TammyAB....regretting it yet?!

Eh, woss goin' on yerr? I been alerted to this ere thread. Give TammyAB a break! He's quite justified - I do look quite a berk. But it was good fun. And the singing was mint, especially the way you all stopped and held it for the silent bits around the Ooh and the Aah... Triffic, triffic. Top, top singing. First I was called a 'gAss'a while back on ere, then 'nause' (guilty as...),, now 'cringe'.... Am I on the way up or the way down? (That's rhetorical, folx)

And as for you who've chipped in and said what a legend I am... Get a grip!!

But, props, all the same!

You Reds!!

1 minute ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Eh, woss goin' on yerr? I been alerted to this ere thread. Give @TammyAB a break! He's quite justified - I do look quite a berk. But it was good fun. And the singing was mint, especially the way you all stopped and held it for the silent bits around the Ooh and the Aah... Triffic, triffic. Top, top singing. First I was called a 'gAss'a while back on ere, then 'nause' (guilty as...),, now 'cringe'.... Am I on the way up or the way down? (That's rhetorical, folx)

You Reds!!

This is a great response!

51 minutes ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Eh, woss goin' on yerr? I been alerted to this ere thread. Give TammyAB a break! He's quite justified - I do look quite a berk. But it was good fun. And the singing was mint, especially the way you all stopped and held it for the silent bits around the Ooh and the Aah... Triffic, triffic. Top, top singing. First I was called a 'gAss'a while back on ere, then 'nause' (guilty as...),, now 'cringe'.... Am I on the way up or the way down? (That's rhetorical, folx)

You Reds!!

Cringey gAss nause *

3 hours ago, Crackers Corner said:

Let's be honest compared to past season if the biggest criticism of lee is his coat and flat cap I'm sure he won't mind too much. Shows how far he has moved the team on since last year.

Lee if you read this I say screw em. Keep wearing the coat!

Was about to say the same thing! 

Long may it continue...

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Why didn't the hat get a song? Probably because they couldn't see it from S82. Now if it had been white, like the Rubettes used to wear...... :)

Careful !!   My Cousin used to manage the Rubettes so I won't hear a word against them

4 hours ago, Crackers Corner said:

Let's be honest compared to past season if the biggest criticism of lee is his coat and flat cap I'm sure he won't mind too much. Shows how far he has moved the team on since last year.

But the cap didn't go with the coat IMO. 

4 hours ago, Crackers Corner said:

Barnsley meets Bermondsey I think

Archived