IGNORED

Forest Highlights

Nibor

1 minute ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Bobby unlucky with the overhead. Thankful for the dodgy keeping by the Forest keeper for the 2nd

What exactly happened there? Joe hit it with lots of bend?

also thought he should’ve done better with Pack’s... if he’s getting his hands to it he should save it. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

also thought he should’ve done better with Pack’s... if he’s getting his hands to it he should save it. 

Hard to be certain from those angles but I think both were big deflections. Possibly the forest goal too. 

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

All three goals were a bit flukey!  Still I’ll take the win!

12 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I know the answer, but why can't the rugby lot just F off?

Not so noticable when you're there, looks shocking on TV

Don't understand why our Steve doesn't chuck a million at the billionaire down the road and buy the shit tip,Bristol rugby will get their home back and the gas can head back to bath

1 hour ago, Nibor said:

Hard to be certain from those angles but I think both were big deflections. Possibly the forest goal too. 

Joe’s deflected.

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

forest keeper had a shocker for both our goals

Pack has given him the eyes - i’m Gonna bend this top right, and then he’s whipped it back left.  Super strike.  No fault of keeper.  Sweet strike.

Was their goal deflected or did it just sit up a little, then sweet strike....sometimes they dip.

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Don't understand why our Steve doesn't chuck a million at the billionaire down the road and buy the shit tip,Bristol rugby will get their home back and the gas can head back to bath

Because they are averaging more here than they ever did at the rugby? 

Getting 7k average here compared to 2k at the mem, makes perfect sense to keep bristol at the gate 

26 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Because they are averaging more here than they ever did at the rugby? 

Getting 7k average here compared to 2k at the mem, makes perfect sense to keep bristol at the gate 

Makes perfect sense if you buy into the concept of Bristol Sport rather than many of us old Robins who worry what might happen to City some way down the road

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

So where are the extra 5k coming from

The fact that we've moved into a stadium which provides us with a springboard for success, the poor facilities at the mem was making it more difficult for people to go and making people's enjoyment of the match worse

19 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

The fact that we've moved into a stadium which provides us with a springboard for success, the poor facilities at the mem was making it more difficult for people to go and making people's enjoyment of the match worse

C'mon mate you don't believe that surely,if you loved Bristol rugby then you would go come rain or shine ,bad facilities is a cop out 

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Joe’s deflected.

Pack has given him the eyes - i’m Gonna bend this top right, and then he’s whipped it back left.  Super strike.  No fault of keeper.  Sweet strike.

Was their goal deflected or did it just sit up a little, then sweet strike....sometimes they dip.

Sorry but the first one he should have saved. Done with the eyes from 30 yards out.....

34 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

C'mon mate you don't believe that surely,if you loved Bristol rugby then you would go come rain or shine ,bad facilities is a cop out 

The core bristol support is only a few thousand but by moving to a new ground they have a much larger support now and a lot of kids coming every week, we may not like it but there are benefits to them being here, they will average 20k plus if Pat Lam gets them to the top half of the premiership 

5 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

The core bristol support is only a few thousand but by moving to a new ground they have a much larger support now and a lot of kids coming every week, we may not like it but there are benefits to them being here, they will average 20k plus if Pat Lam gets them to the top half of the premiership 

Really? I know near **** all about the history of Bristol rugby, but surely 20k average is a bit optimistic? That'd be equivalent to what the football averages now.

20 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Really? I know near **** all about the history of Bristol rugby, but surely 20k average is a bit optimistic? That'd be equivalent to what the football averages now.

When you consider they averaged 13.5k last season and were bottom for the whole season it isn't too optimistic, the south West is a very big rugby region and so if brisyol become successful ashton gate will be sold out most games imo

Archived