IGNORED

Magnússon

ZiderEyed

Good game - won a lot of ball and no flapping - more assured than normal.

Obviously want to see Pisano back but lot to be said for our centre half’s back line - holding strong on the ground and rarely troubled in the air; score line clouded by a wonder strike from distance.

35 minutes ago, westred1 said:

Personally, I thought he was poor. Didn't win a lot in the air, few sloppy passes, if he committed to an aerial battle he seemed to come second every time.

Catchy song though.

Could you hear the crowd on BBCRB. :P

Agree with the others, best performance of season.

I didn’t see this thread but I just wrote elsewhere how the song really lifted him, you could see the confidence it gave him. I’ve never seen a player visibly respond so much. Great song, well done and thank you whoever thought of it.

9 minutes ago, RedM said:

I didn’t see this thread but I just wrote elsewhere how the song really lifted him, you could see the confidence it gave him. I’ve never seen a player visibly respond so much. Great song, well done and thank you whoever thought of it.

I thought it seemed quite continental, with the drumming pattern, the bouncing, and the claps, you could see him looking over every time the ball went out.

1 hour ago, westred1 said:

Personally, I thought he was poor. Didn't win a lot in the air, few sloppy passes, if he committed to an aerial battle he seemed to come second every time.

Catchy song though.

5 "bin" reactions because you all disagree with this well-written critique? Personally I thought he was decent today but hate this reaction for disagreeing with an opinion, it's like shutting someone down.

42 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Could you hear the crowd on BBCRB. :P

Agree with the others, best performance of season.

Ha, would've been a lot warmer!

I respect that others thought he played well. However, Forest got in behind him too easily on a few occasions and clearly targeted him. 

The start of his (excellent) second half run you can see he was tentative about striding forward but once he backed himself, it was really unlucky it didn't result in a goal. A confidence player if ever I saw one.

20 minutes ago, TammyAB said:

5 "bin" reactions because you all disagree with this well-written critique? Personally I thought he was decent today but hate this reaction for disagreeing with an opinion, it's like shutting someone down.

It is what it is!

Someone on the radio said Marlon Pack was poor in the first half; I thought he was very good. Game of opinions, it's why we love it!

25 minutes ago, TammyAB said:

Surely that's the entire point of the 'reaction' system? If I disagree, it'll probably get a dustbin, if I agree it'll be something positive. It's nothing personal.

Thought he had a solid game. Didn't make any mistakes, covered well and got forward on occasions. Even his forward run down the left flank and strike was better than anything Leko does in that position...looking up constantly whilst running and looking for a pass, nothing was on, so gave it a shot.

Fair play to the lad...gets lots of unfair criticism imo, has spent time on the bench this season, never moaned, and gave 100% every time he's been called upon. Never easy when you don't get a run of games. Well done Mags...and good little song for his confidence.

18 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Surely that's the entire point of the 'reaction' system? If I disagree, it'll probably get a dustbin, if I agree it'll be something positive. It's nothing personal.

Gave you the bin as a joke! Feel free to respond accordingly 

Love the guy. Getting more confident each game. His throw ins add excitement to the game and puts the opposition under pressure. Love the crowds chanting. Let’s get him bombing down the wing now. Pity he missed the target by a foot in the 2nd half. If we can get a couple of decent players in January plus our injured lads back then and the following months, we must have a great chance to get promoted not just in the play offs.

Archived