IGNORED

After 22 games in 2007/08 season where were we?

Michael McIndoe

1 hour ago, Michael McIndoe said:

Alright OTIBers, 

Thought I’d join the forum - after all I am still a football fan and have a lot of love for the South West! 

Just wondering if anyone knows how many points the team had in the 2007/08 season after 22 games, in comparison to the current season? 

Thanks

What a sad shitehouse you are.

This would of course apply if you really were Mr Ponzi, but this is a pretty tragic attempt at seeking attention.

I will bid you good day.

Michael McIndoe

26 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Am I tripping??

Does Michael McIndoe have the habit of turning up after you have dropped a tab, Pete?

All bendy crosses and weird goal celebrations cooooool maaaan

I had this cool trip man that Marlon had scored this goal WOW wow baby

Far out,  (about 30 yards) no that was Joe's

Am I alone in thinking that this IS Michael? It's a sign, it's a meaningful thing. Like when Syd Barrett turned up at the Wish You Were Here sessions. A blast from the past. A reminder of what Johnson senior almost did... our destiny this season

probably not, i'm pissed up on whisky again

11 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Why were you shit at penalties?

Are you sure you’ve got the right player? During my 13 years as a professional footballer I had 90% conversion rate. And on top of that in 2005/06 I set a record of scoring more penalties than any other player in the English football leagues. 

11 minutes ago, Michael McIndoe said:

Yes it is definitely really me! You can check my latest tweet @michaelmcindoe to the OTIB twitter account! 

That means sod all. You’re probably the same virgin that runs the Steve Notterill account.

Go and get a blue tick on twitter then come back to us

Archived