IGNORED

After 22 games in 2007/08 season where were we?

Michael McIndoe

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

That means sod all. You’re probably the same virgin that runs the Steve Notterill account.

Go and get a blue tick on twitter then come back to us

Bit harsh Tomarse. He’s probably not famous enough to get a blue tick and if it’s a fake Twitter account then someone is putting a bizarre amount of effort into it.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@BobBobSuperBob a much tighter division that season.

Interesting comparing points over last 4 seasons at this stage too Dave (I've put them on the breaking into the top two thread - we'd be third in 3 of last four seasons , and top in one , with our current points total)

As you say the points spread across the division less in 07/08 and in recent years has spread slightly

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Bit harsh Tomarse. He’s probably not famous enough to get a blue tick and if it’s a fake Twitter account then someone is putting a bizarre amount of effort into it.

Fame has nowt to do with the blue tick as far as I am aware. You or i could get one if we prove our identity to Twitter. If i recall its about £500, from reading Mcindoe's book, money isnt something he has a huge amount of right now!!! 

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I only joined Twitter in October. I never  used social media during my career. If you don’t believe it’s me tweet at Gregor McGregor or Geoff Twentyman and ask them if my twitter handle is the real deal. 

2 minutes ago, Michael McIndoe said:

I only joined Twitter in October. I never  used social media during my career. If you don’t believe it’s me tweet at Gregor McGregor or Geoff Twentyman and ask them if my twitter handle is the real deal. 

Pssst, 

Thought you might be the man to ask.  Where can I get me hands a couple of Man U tickets?   :whistle: 

13 hours ago, Michael McIndoe said:

Alright OTIBers, 

Thought I’d join the forum - after all I am still a football fan and have a lot of love for the South West! 

Just wondering if anyone knows how many points the team had in the 2007/08 season after 22 games, in comparison to the current season? 

Thanks

Mike my man, I need to borrow a few quid. Mate of mine reckons they can double 100 notes in a matter of days. They assured me it's not a Ponzi or Pyramid...

Wass reckon Babs?

14 minutes ago, Michael McIndoe said:

Ok given you are posting on an iphone there is a simple way to confirm this without needing to hassle them. Post up a picture of you saying you joined OTIB - we can then move on and i'll gladly appologuise for questioning you. You'll forgive me but we've had a few like this over the years so I'm fairly cynical to start with. More so when you post a thread saying 'where were we' in the title which is very much the terminolgy a fan would use rather than an ex-player.

I once saw MM in WH Smiths in Clifton Village when he was injured........

If you are the real MM then what were you doing there and what did you buy?

I also saw Del McInnes in the Co-op in Clifton Village shortly before his dismissal and he was buying vegetables and they made the first team a week later.

47 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Interesting comparing points over last 4 seasons at this stage too Dave (I've put them on the breaking into the top two thread - we'd be third in 3 of last four seasons , and top in one , with our current points total)

As you say the points spread across the division less in 07/08 and in recent years has spread slightly

On a slight tangent, read the other day that Man City's current points total would have placed them 7th in the prem at the end of last season!

Archived