IGNORED

After 22 games in 2007/08 season where were we?

Michael McIndoe

10 minutes ago, Notbarrymanc said:

From the outside, what do you think are the core managerial differences between Lee and his dad?

I’d say there are more similarities than differences! LJ has learnt a lot of his footballing influences from Gary. The only time I’d be able to tell the key differences is when the pressure starts to really build on promotion. The simple question then will be: will he start going long like Gary did or will he stick to his ethos of passing through teams? 

2 minutes ago, Michael McIndoe said:

You’re asking me what I bought from WHSmiths 10 years ago :blink: I have no idea!!! But I do remember getting a parking ticket when I went in to buy a paper once.  

Is the correct answer!

TRULY THIS MAN IS THE SON OF McINDOE (snr)

Welcome Michael to OTIB- I just need to run through a couple of things:

The value of your posts can fall as well as rise

Past comments are no guarantee of future comments and your home life is at risk.

Terms and conditions apply.

14 minutes ago, Michael McIndoe said:

I’d say there are more similarities than differences! LJ has learnt a lot of his footballing influences from Gary. The only time I’d be able to tell the key differences is when the pressure starts to really build on promotion. The simple question then will be: will he start going long like Gary did or will he stick to his ethos of passing through teams? 

Did you really fall out with Gary? Did you expect Lee to be a decent manager?

How did the team feel about Lee being scapegoated back then? I imagine it being awkward, but secretly comforting as it meant it wasn’t you

22 minutes ago, Michael McIndoe said:

LJ going long?  Never! ....his trousers would become shorts! 

(the last time a 'long Johnson' was seen at the Gate Dion Dublin was playing for Cambridge ;)

11 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

The only trouble with that is that we`re not sure whether Gregor McGregor is actually a real person.:ph34r:

Nor if he understands the term ‘liquidate’

33 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Back to one of the original questions...

What really did happen between you and Nick Carle? Ive waited years to hear the real story of this....:yawn:

In short... When Nick Carle joined from Turkish side Genclerbirligi SK, due to foreign licensing issues he didn't have a car so I helped him + his girlfriend out by driving them around. Then when Nick returned to Ashton Gate playing for Palace he mouthed off about my family on the pitch. The rest is history!! 

2 minutes ago, Michael McIndoe said:

In short... When Nick Carle joined from Turkish side Genclerbirligi SK, due to foreign licensing issues he didn't have a car so I helped him + his girlfriend out by driving them around. Then when Nick returned to Ashton Gate playing for Palace he mouthed off about my family on the pitch. The rest is history!! 

Fantastic use of Wikipedia. Impressed.

I’ve got a question...

did you enjoy allegedly getting all those BJ’s off money loving whores by using other people’s money?

with friends like you...

edit, I should add that I thought you were a decent player. Shame the off field antics have over shadowed it somewhat. 

12 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

This is amazing!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelMcIndoe/status/942333160901275648

It's literally just a PR stunt to try and get sales up for his book. Unbelievable. Superb management team (and lawyer, by the way). I look forward to your thread on the Yeovil forum... And every other club you've played for!

There's been a lot of stuff said about me on this forum over the years - why can't I get involved? And by the way you're the only one talking about my book...

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’ve got a question...

did you enjoy getting all those BJ’s off money loving whores by using other people’s money?

with friends like you...

edit, I should add that I thought you were a decent player. Shame the off field antics have over shadowed it somewhat. 

Use the word 'allegedly' mate, all but covers you legally - however his legal team have already proven themselves to be sublime after he COUGH ALLEGEDLY ripped people out of their money and got away with it.

Agree though, a fun player to watch.

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Use the word 'allegedly' mate, all but covers you legally - however his legal team have already proven themselves to be sublime after he COUGH ALLEGEDLY ripped people out of their money and got away with it.

Agree though, a fun player to watch.

A good point. 

It’s a shame really. The ‘Weasel’ is one of my very favourite City memories. 

3 minutes ago, Michael McIndoe said:

There's been a lot of stuff said about me on this forum over the years - why can't I get involved? And by the way you're the only one talking about my book...

That's because my copy is still in Doddle at Kings Cross for collection

Archived