IGNORED

Wednesday...Lets Have Some Fun

I dont know whats going to happen but i cant wait to just get there and belt out some songs for a couple of hours.

No matter how it's going, I'm just excited to be there till the end , making everyone watching realise that the reds are coming. 

Here's to you Hörður Magnússon.......

I have to take a half day off if I want to watch it. Just started a new job and so I have to leave early for, ahem, a pre-existing appt that cannot be changed at this stage;) Weird how my son needs to leave school early the same day for a Drs appt...

DAZN sports here we come!

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

What I love about this game is that it’s a complete free hit. A massive occassion with so much to gain but absolutely nothing to lose. We can just enjoy it. Can’t wait to see a full house under the lights for the first time.

Or a full house caked in blinding light akin to that of a small sun exploding.

Everything should be EARLY. 

Leave home early, get in the ground for supper and beer / cider early, start the bounce early rendition of appropriate One Team and Lj songs early-let's force the TV to comment on the fun and atmosphere at Ashton Gate, why? 

Gas will hate it

Potential loanees/players  will love it

12 hours ago, Ohbasso said:

I’ve opted for taking the following day off :drunk2:

Me too!

Mrs R&W and I have booked into the Royal Hotel for the night. Train down from Swindon as soon as I get out of work at 3pm and straight on the lash!!!

I’m actually really looking forward to this - because, well, it doesn’t really matter if we lose - the league is more important - to me this is just a friendly, without the stress and pain of a REAL fixture!!

55 minutes ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

My lad just said to me "Your generation had Anfield, this could be my generations equivalent moment"........ and I would so love it to be.......Gonna be a great night regardless of result......

Anfield was a cracking night, what I can remember of it and Steve getting arrested with a dangerous sausage roll topped it of for us ;) 

1 hour ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

My lad just said to me "Your generation had Anfield, this could be my generations equivalent moment"........ and I would so love it to be.......Gonna be a great night regardless of result......

My generation had Atyeo, two league away wins at Old Trafford in a four year period, cup tie win at Leeds, league wins at Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham, a club post war record gate against Stan Matthews and Blackpool and many more.

But this is NOW. We're going well in the league and who knows? We might even get revenge for 1909 if the breaks go our way. Or get stuffed out of sight if Manchester decide to be really cruel. These are the sort of games that we want, week in, week out against the elite of the English leagues. Gets the heart pumping in a way that can never be replicated by games against Gillingham, Burton and so on. 

Great comments that this should be our celebration of the season. We may or may not have more to come with FA cup (unlikely), Automatic (15%chance), Play offs (25%) but Wed we should really never stop singing and bouncing

Could we do a Bouncing Poznan that would attract the cameras? 

I get sick of hearing Palace fans are the only ones who can generate home atmosphere so please let's show the mega audience how mental we can go

Archived