IGNORED

Zac Clough

Dullmoan Tone

Maybe this is unpopular but I truly wish we as fans would let things like this go. Sure, both him and his dad acted like massive c***s but surely we have proven we have moved onto bigger and better things now? IMO there's no point living in the past and carrying resentment/a grudge like this. The fact is he's at Forest who are currently 13 points and 8 places below us. We had the last laugh so I wish this (as well as cases with other 'notorious' players) would just be forgotten about.

3 minutes ago, Distortia said:

Maybe this is unpopular but I truly wish we as fans would let things like this go. Sure, both him and his dad acted like massive c***s but surely we have proven we have moved onto bigger and better things now? IMO there's no point living in the past and carrying resentment/a grudge like this. The fact is he's at Forest who are currently 13 points and 8 places below us. We had the last laugh so I wish this (as well as cases with other 'notorious' players) would just be forgotten about.

Living in the past and carrying a grudge is part of the joy of being a football fan.  

The fact that the guy looks like Plugg from The Bash Street Kids, and his dad’s a**** just adds to the fun

7 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Living in the past and carrying a grudge is part of the joy of being a football fan.  

The fact that the guy looks like Plugg from The Bash Street Kids, and his dad’s a**** just adds to the fun

Ha, that made it laugh.

He must of fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

51 minutes ago, Distortia said:

Well saw Mathews was playing for Sunderland today, if he plays in the return match at the gate I for one will let him know what I thing of the wage stealing bastxxx

1 minute ago, SDBS36 said:

Well saw Mathews was playing for Sunderland today, if he plays in the return match at the gate I for one will let him know what I thing of the wage stealing bastxxx

Matthews was a funny one imo. Genuinely looked as though there was something wrong with him mentally. Shame.

4 minutes ago, SDBS36 said:

Oh god, if there is anyone who I want to shout 'anchor' at every time he touches the ball it's him. 

1 hour ago, Distortia said:

To be honest, he didn't get anywhere near as much flak as I expected him to.

However, his Dad got beat to fxxx outside :fear:

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yeah, he didn’t do much when he came on, but that’s not to say in other games he hasnt shown he has talent...or of course, he may have been poor in those too

You are right, but his dad turned us down nearly 2 years ago now, so that automatically makes Clough pony for the rest of his career by OTIB rules.

7 hours ago, SDBS36 said:

I genuinely thought you meant Lee Matthews and was confused for a few seconds then, that's how little of an impact Adam Matthews made on me.

7 hours ago, SDBS36 said:

Looked like he was playing well too, got an assist for the goal.

It's interesting that Joe Bryan said in an interview before our game up there, that Matthews was a good bloke and probably his best mate while he was here.

Acknowledged that things didn't work out for him and alluded to something causing that, but I always feel that players know when a team mate is stealing a living and that sound like the case. 

3 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

You are right, but his dad turned us down nearly 2 years ago now, so that automatically makes Clough pony for the rest of his career by OTIB rules.

Yep.

I wonder where all of those Twitter boys are that pestered his dad and girlfriend to get him to sign!

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep.

I wonder where all of those Twitter boys are that pestered his dad and girlfriend to get him to sign!

It was Cotts that tried to sign him wasn't it ?

Starange as he doesn't strike me as a Cotts type player although ironically I think he's very much a LJ style of player

Think he'd look better in our side 

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It was Cotts that tried to sign him wasn't it ?

Starange as he doesn't strike me as a Cotts type player although ironically I think he's very much a LJ style of player

Think he'd look better in our side 

Yes, it was. We weren’t in a good position...but in fairness to Cotts, he saw through the money-grabbing nature of ZC.

Archived