IGNORED

Worth watching Manchester on Sunday,to see what were up against

Never to the dark side

29 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I predict United's team will be:

Romero; Lindelof; Rojo; Tuanzebe; Shaw; Pogba; Herrera; McTominay; Lingard; Rashford; Ibrahimovic

I hope Ibrahimovic plays, it will be good to see how Flint and Baker have him in their pockets.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Assuming Mourinho doesn’t pick several kids, any of the players in the first team fringe are going to be significant in quality.  If he goes with something like @AshtonGreat‘s line-up, we are going to have to be right at-it, and hope they are out for a stroll.

But saying that, I have a feeling we are gonna win.

And hope Frankie keeps up his usual standard.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Think Luke Steele will play. 

Think LJ will want his joint number one fresh, and motivated.

Do you think Frankie will be happy about not playing against a top premier team,  I think it's only fair he plays after his performances this season.

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Do you think Frankie will be happy about not playing against a top premier team,  I think it's only fair he plays after his performances this season.

Knowing Frankie (actually I don’t :P), I think he’ll be fine...Goalkeeper’s Union and all that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Johnson has told Steele he’ll play in cup games when he signed.

OK, a few opinions from watching TV.

Utd's first goal. The WBA back four formed a straight line and all watched as the ball was played across.

Then WBA came close to equalising, but two defenders joined the goalie on the line and they cleared that effort.

Utd's 2nd goal; that Albion defence appeared sluggish.

that that cros 20 minutes ago, 22A said:

OK, a few opinions from watching TV.

Utd's first goal. The WBA back four formed a straight line and all watched as the ball was played across.

Then WBA came close to equalising, but two defenders joined the goalie on the line and they cleared that effort.

Utd's 2nd goal; that Albion defence appeared sluggish.

The first goal? Flint heads that cross 20 yards back down the pitch all day long for me..........it's what he does.

The second goal, keeper has it covered - as would Frankie - just unlucky defender sticks out a foot and the deflection gives the GK no chance.

Nothing to worry about folks!

Just looked at the line up they put out vs Swansea in the last round. Wouldn't surprise me to see a similar line up on wednesday with generally only the youngest ones also playing today. Was also a very similar line up vs Burton in first round .... 

Man Utd

• 20Romero
  • 2Lindelöf
  • 12Smalling
  • 38Tuanzebe - Booked at 75mins
  • 36Darmian
  • 21Herrera Substituted for Maticat 67'minutes
  • 39McTominay
  • 17Blind Booked at 79mins
  • 14Lingard
  • 19Rashford Substituted for R Lukakuat 67'minutes
  • 11Martial Substituted for Shaw at 87'minutes