IGNORED

Worth watching Manchester on Sunday,to see what were up against

Never to the dark side

4 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

My god Utd have fallen apart since Valencia has come off injured. They look all over the place defending these West Brom corners too.

Agreed. In fact for the entire last 15 mins the Utd defence appears as a whole to have run out of steam. The goal WBA have scored would have been stopped in the first half.

Having watched the last 30 min of them v WBA I reckon our players are a lot fitter and we may out work them on the night, hope Steele or Frankie has a blinder and we snatch a set piece goal via AF

Whatever team they put out it will be full of quality and ability but there’s always that one in a hundred occasion that the big club slips up, everything crossed it’s this game!!

8 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Having watched the last 30 min of them v WBA I reckon our players are a lot fitter and we may out work them on the night, hope Steele or Frankie has a blinder and we snatch a set piece goal via AF

Whatever team they put out it will be full of quality and ability but there’s always that one in a hundred occasion that the big club slips up, everything crossed it’s this game!!

A 1000/1 horse won at Thurles today so miracles do happen !

6 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Do you think Frankie will be happy about not playing against a top premier team,  I think it's only fair he plays after his performances this season.

Doesn’t matter what frankie thinks tbh. Steele has played in the cup games and should play Wednesday .  He’s been sat on the bench for all the league games so it’s a good motivator having this game to look forward to. 

26 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Doesn’t matter what frankie thinks tbh. Steele has played in the cup games and should play Wednesday .  He’s been sat on the bench for all the league games so it’s a good motivator having this game to look forward to. 

I believe Lee has already indicated that Steele will play on Wednesday. Expect a similar team to the Palace game, with the only changes enforced due to injuries. 

I think Man Utd see this competition as a chance to get one thing over Man City this season. The only problem with that philosophy is there is another City to overcome first.  Can see Wednesday's game being a good rehearsal for us playing in the big time.  A win for us 2-1 , no great pressure on our team other than it keeps our fine run going. If we are on our game , and the players don't dwell too much on who they are playing then I can't see anyone in the Man U team to worry us too much, particularly if De Gea doesn't play.

Get in to them from the first minute, absolute batter your man early doors, let them know we won't roll over and take it up the jacksie because they're in town. We're here on merit.

Wouldn't expect too much rotation, Mourinho will treat this as an opportunity to win a trophy. Luke Shaw maybe? 

3 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

I honestly think City would have turned W Brom over today.

I was thinking the same. 

Manchesters tactics were bizzare. With the terrible record and run they are on, WBA were there for the taking. 

When not in possession he put 11 men behind the ball. They lacked energy and endeavor. Very negative. 

Yes they got 3 points but miles away from the team of old. 

When teams come to Ashton Gate and park the bus we struggle. Even when Manchester playing 2nd bottom employ those negative tactics I hope we find away. 

We have the best defence outside of the PL. Joe Bryan and Pato probably close to bring the best midfielders and our striker dyanamo Bobby Ried we have got a really good players that can hurt teams. 

Much to look forward too

Stevo

Archived