IGNORED

library?

pillred

did any of you see the drunk in the south stand shouting his mouth off yesterday berating us for not cheering, accusing us of being a library, I know we were a bit quiet at that point but I thought he had a bit of a cheek considering he had said nothing himself up to that point.

5 hours ago, pillred said:

did any of you see the drunk in the south stand shouting his mouth off yesterday berating us for not cheering, accusing us of being a library, I know we were a bit quiet at that point but I thought he had a bit of a cheek considering he had said nothing himself up to that point.

Thought he was quite funny getting that riled up over absolutely nothing tbf. Gave us a chuckle! 

5 hours ago, pillred said:

How much had he drank?

This guy has a bit of a cheek really as he spends every game walking back and fore to the toilets, we are constantly standing up so he can get out,  best result so far is 6 visits out and 6 back meaning we had to stand up for him 12 times during one game. I think 12 times is correct but I may have lost count it could easily be more.  He can be gone some time and I think he might think about how long he is actually in the stand supporting his team.  

He did have a bit of a point though, it was very quiet during the first quarter of the game and he did get the crowd going.

Archived