IGNORED

Radio Bristol Soccer Unspecial City v Manchester

Lord Northski

So it’s Wednesday evening, City have just beaten Man Utd 4-3 having been a goal behind going into injury time. Matty Taylor comes of the bench to score two in the final minute to send City through to the semi finals  

Radio Bristol soccer special (Actually, I think the presenters are ok) is running late, so they don’t play the Lee Johnson interview or the interviews with the players cos their stupid, tin pot radio program finishes at 10 bloody o’clock.

Cut to some Alan Partridge soundalike playing “Songs from the Shows” albeit after a traffic update that tells us there no hold ups anywhere on their jam cams. This is news to the 20,000 cars going blooming nowhere in south Bristol for the next 90 mins , all of whom want to listen to as much football as they can. 

Maybe I’ll be wrong about the score, (it’ll probably a hat trick) but I won’t be wrong about the radio coverage finishing at least half an hour before it should do. 

Radio Bristol for once, keep the program and phone in going until 10.30  or 11. Your audience demands it. 

19 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

So it’s Wednesday evening, City have just beaten Man Utd 4-3 having been a goal behind going into injury time. Matty Taylor comes of the bench to score two in the final minute to send City through to the semi finals  

Radio Bristol soccer special (Actually, I think the presenters are ok) is running late, so they don’t play the Lee Johnson interview or the interviews with the players cos their stupid, tin pot radio program finishes at 10 bloody o’clock.

Cut to some Alan Partridge soundalike playing “Songs from the Shows” albeit after a traffic update that tells us there no hold ups anywhere on their jam cams. This is news to the 20,000 cars going blooming nowhere in south Bristol for the next 90 mins , all of whom want to listen to as much football as they can. 

Maybe I’ll be wrong about the score, (it’ll probably a hat trick) but I won’t be wrong about the radio coverage finishing at least half an hour before it should do. 

Radio Bristol for once, keep the program and phone in going until 10.30  or 11. Your audience demands it. 

Completely agree with this. I’ve never understood why they rush to end the show at 10pm when most of us are only just getting into our cars. I can’t imagine for one second the listening figures for the completely inane show that follows it are anywhere near as high as football coverage. It makes complete sense to run the show to 11 and have a proper debrief on all the games.

8 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Completely agree with this. I’ve never understood why they rush to end the show at 10pm when most of us are only just getting into our cars. I can’t imagine for one second the listening figures for the completely inane show that follows it are anywhere near as high as football coverage. It makes complete sense to run the show to 11 and have a proper debrief on all the games.

your dead wright  I can tell you al the bbc midland and northern stations carryon to  at the earliest 10 30 and most 11

Archived