IGNORED

Tweet deleted, what was their response?

EmersonsRed

Maybe Gregor (or whoever posted the tweet) has been watching this

MV5BZmI2ZjkyMGUtNzczZC00YzE1LWIyYmQtZjll

What there's no place for is systematically running regional/local newspapers into the ground having so little journalistic integrity that you have to trawl the internet/social media for 90% of your 'stories', most of which, as @Tomarse points out in his tweet,  turn out to be clickbait when published online. The only thing the print edition is good for (if I can get it free) is the cryptic crossword. I don't even bother to turn to the football coverage because I know (on a good day) it will just be week-old rehashed stuff from the OS or here.

I did enjoy the podcast someone posted a link to in the week. But presumably that Sky lady is freelance and using this to build her portfolio (because I can't see the Post paying much more than pertol money/expenses).

12 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Maybe they thought you meant go chuck yourself in a blender

I can only presume liquidate was taken as something more sinister in Mr Newman’s mind.

Would be really childish if if I blocked BP links on here and damaged the click bait revenue. 

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I can only presume liquidate was taken as something more sinister in Mr Newman’s mind.

Would be really childish if if I blocked BP links on here and damaged the click bait revenue. 

What if the members on here requested you block the BP click bait links, you would only be following the consensus of opinion :thumbsup:

I formally request you block the BP links from this site, BP :mf_sleep:

39 minutes ago, Izza said:

What if the members on here requested you block the BP click bait links, you would only be following the consensus of opinion :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Seconded!

Thirded :yes:

49 minutes ago, Izza said:

40 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Seconded!

10 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Thirded :yes:

Fourthded

Fourthed?

Archived