IGNORED

Bobbys Boots - CHSW

BobBobSuperBob

It’s a really nice gesture, and the offer to deliver them too (within reason I guess!). Bobby has been a bit of a slow burner, but his heart is certainly in the right place and now he is doing what he can to help a cause very close to the club. Well done Bobby Reid, take a bow. :clapping:

2 hours ago, RedM said:

It’s a really nice gesture, and the offer to deliver them too (within reason I guess!). Bobby has been a bit of a slow burner, but his heart is certainly in the right place and now he is doing what he can to help a cause very close to the club. Well done Bobby Reid, take a bow. :clapping:

Flinty recently did exactly the same - provided his boots for auction for CHSW and delivered them himself 

:clap:

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Flinty recently did exactly the same - provided his boots for auction for CHSW and delivered them himself 

:clap:

Well I would have expected no less from him. :wub:

Fair play to all involved with this very worthwhile cause. I expect some players are a bit daunted about visiting a hospice, but once they’ve been the place really seems to strike a chord and they players want to help. 

I volunteer for CHSW and was at Charlton Farm last week when the players and staff visited. Everybody did a fantastic job interacting with the children, signing autographs and posing for pictures. I managed to get one with The Snake! The children (and us grown ups) had a great time. We'll done BCFC - players and staff. CHSW is a fantastic charity to be involved with. I'm so pleased the boots are going to raise some serious cash.

Saw this on the main site as well :clap:

The latest 50/50 Matchday Draw of the season took place at half-time in Wednesday's 2-1 win over Manchester United. 

The winning numbers were as follows.

£1000 - Purple ticket number 38899  - The winner has asked to remain anonymous, but is donating the money to Charlton Farm Children’s Hospice South West the under the name of Ben Pritchard. #BeMoreBen

If you would like to donate to the #BeMoreBen campaign you can do so via JustGiving.

Signed Bristol City calendar-  Purple ticket number 40524 - Unclaimed. Ticket sold by Sandra.

On 18/12/2017 at 08:44, BobBobSuperBob said:

Noticed this and as it's for such a great cause and some Mum or Dad may want to acquire a special Xmas present for someone

Thought it worth spreading the word if anyone was interested

IMG_4350.PNG

IMG_4351.PNG

Nice touch, but careful what you promise! If somebody in Beijing had won it would have been a fair old trip!

Archived