IGNORED

Half and half scarves (Merged)

richwwtk

Who gives a f? Some people like them, some don’t.

Always going to sell - big game for us - any quarter final is but when it is against one of the most famous sides in the world then people will want to buy it.

I won’t - I hate scarves - bubble up in my stubble !!

33 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Bloke outside selling half and half scarves ahead of Wednesday.

Grown men in the concourse wearing them and getting photos taken with the Robin!

Sad Face.

Half red and half white?

1 minute ago, shelts said:

The guy was one of them cockneys I’ve heard about from the big smoke . Never ever seen them sold at at Ashton Gate . I have a feeling their not official club merchandise. Adam .B can you put us in the loop please!!

They never are official merchandise. Not saying you are, but I don’t know how anyone can ever blame the seller.

2 minutes ago, shelts said:

The guy was one of them cockneys I’ve heard about from the big smoke . Never ever seen them sold at at Ashton Gate . I have a feeling their not official club merchandise. Adam .B can you put us in the loop please!!

They seem to appear for all the cup games, there were a few for WHam a couple of years ago. As far as I’m aware they aren’t allowed on Bristol City property so are just outside the gates, a sure sign of an unofficial seller.

38 minutes ago, winterbournered said:

Not my cup of tea, but can see why people would buy them. Would think people buy them as a piece of membrobilia of the game, a keepsake. Personally wouldn't waste my money, rather have a programme. 

I agree it's like buying membrobilia around this game, would personally also rather buy a programme,  but no problem about it people can buy whatever ever they want. 

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

They seem to appear for all the cup games, there were a few for WHam a couple of years ago. As far as I’m aware they aren’t allowed on Bristol City property so are just outside the gates, a sure sign of an unofficial seller.

He was about four feet away from a steward but on the outside, another guy doing a line of badges . 

• Admin

They were being sold last week before the Man U v Man City game, someone tweeted Greater Manchester Police and asked them to arrest anyone who was wearing one.  They responding by tweeting a request should they nick anyone with one, yes or no.

As far  as I’m concerned, there is no place for them in football.

1 hour ago, shelts said:

He was about four feet away from a steward but on the outside, another guy doing a line of badges . 

The chap with the badges is a regular seller and is a City fan. He was very annoyed by this half/half halfwit who turned up last home game and told the badge guy to “get off my turf”. Dumbass cockney *****. Wouldn’t be surprised to see his wares set alight on Wednesday night!!  

Archived