IGNORED

Half and half scarves (Merged)

richwwtk

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I do hate the cockney and scouscer leaches who turn up with the cheap tat scarves - hope nobody buys one, if you want a scarf or a hat, support the club and buy from the shop

Worse still is the City fans who do it. Parasitic.

On 16/12/2017 at 18:36, richwwtk said:

Bloke outside selling half and half scarves ahead of Wednesday.

Grown men in the concourse wearing them and getting photos taken with the Robin!

Sad Face.

Who cares really?! 

Some people like them, some don’t. Personally I couldn’t give a monkeys about them and certainly won’t be getting on my soapbox about it! 

Might buy a programme but might not, for me I’ll be there and will have my own memories of hopefully a historic night for us all! 

1 hour ago, Homer Simpson said:

Think that's Broadmead. I'm going down with a mate tomorrow, he's going to distract him and I'm having the pound out the trolley. Well nothing else worth nicking is there.

If there was ever a time you would actually want to see a load of coked up g*sheads looking for trouble up the centre come into view...................................

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

If there was ever a time you would actually want to see a load of coked up g*sheads looking for trouble up the centre come into view...................................

Few things wrong there although I like the sentiment.

A load of gasheads...... nope.

Gasheads looking for trouble.......not unless there is a handy horse or minibus nearby.

Up the Centre.......nope, the city is ours.;-)

On 12/17/2017 at 10:13, Sweeneys Penalties said:

something else I'm pretty ambivalent about to be honest. If a bloke can make a quid flogging half and half scarves, then fair enough in my book. I wouldn't wear one m'self, and neither would anyone else in my family, but it's all part and parcel of big league, big money football. If City get to the Premier League you'll see a lot more of it. People want a souvenir of their big day out  and someone is gonna make a quid from that desire. God help the daft ****** who tries to sell a half and half City and Rovers scarf

or a Celtic and Rangers scarf

I have one from Barcelona v Celtic 9 years back. They have them at a lot of big games. I think a lot get upset as they feel it makes them us feel a bit tin pot. However look around you. Great stadium, great team, thirdin the table and. League QF. NOTHING tin pot about that 

Archived