IGNORED

Buying / Selling United tickets (Merged)

george1108

ChippenhamRed and Coombsy

So my working circumstances changed meaning a season ticket was no longer an option for me. I appreciate it is getting late in the day now, but if anyone has one ticket that is no longer needed for whatever reason and is situated in the South Stand or Lansdown Stand, I'd be grateful to hear from them.

6 minutes ago, Spoons said:

What because I said no to your face value offer plus a pie and a mouthful of sarcastic dribble.

I offered more than face value (as other costs apply other than the match ticket) to a reply of ‘Thanks but no thanks’ which to me implies you want more money. 

Fair enough, your ticket you can do what you want with it but trying to make money off a ticket doesn’t sit right with me. 

• SC&T Board Members
1 hour ago, Nibor said:

Can we permanently ban people selling or buying above face value or trying to please? And report the seat numbers to the club. 

As we put in the 'No, no, no' thread, we reserve the right to report anyone touting tickets at above face value to the club and/or police. It is against the law and not an acceptable practice between fellow fans.

If you find yourself with a spare (for any game), just give it away or simply recoup your cost. If you try to make a profit from your fellow City supporters, you may find yourself unwelcome on here.

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Ticket tout my arse!! 

Not sure a ticket tout excepts face value offer and the offer of pint and a pie for helping a fellow city fan out who is trying to get hold off a ticket for his armed forces nephew ? 

I got let down by a relative due to ill health and had a spare ticket. Luckily old rascal has taken the ticket for his nephew. No crime here just making sure ticket goes to a real city fan.

Archived