IGNORED

Bristol City are one of the best teams in the Championship

Selred

4 minutes ago, Selred said:

Can’t wait. Bring it on . Really looking forward to it . COYR

18 minutes ago, Selred said:

Kind of like Man Utd one of the best teams in Manchester..?! 

He's not saying much is he when he says we're one of the best teams in the Championship. But he's got a point when he says that the quality of the Championship is particularly high at the moment.

I think there's a lot of overlap in the quality of the top teams in the Championship and those in the bottom half of the premier league. We've beaten Stoke, Palace and Watford. I know they played reserve teams but we made loads of changes too. Wolves took Man City to penalties without conceding a goal in normal time. We put 3 past Wolves in normal time.

We're underdogs of course, but we've definitely got a chance tomorrow.

Is that the official man U site? Christ looks like somthing I created on myspace 15 yrs ago.

OTIB has to be the best football fans forum, well done MODS and tomf, and I'm glad to see our official site is back to its very best since its upgrade too, back to being the best in class also, maybe we are spoiled as City fans for digital interfaces because we've never been in the Prem? 

Actually I take that back, it's quite good having now browsed it, maybe it's just the font of that article or somthing that triggered me ..:blink:

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I was chatting in the SC&T bard before the Forest game and said I hope Mark Ashton is ready to kiss a large number of arses tomorrow night and get us to the top of the list for destinations of potential loan players in the coming months !

Interesting.

Shakespeare aside, and notwithstanding the numerous negative comments concerning MA (and his 'marketing' talk), are you able to expand {no pun intended} on this?

Archived