IGNORED

Flags/Display - Manchester Utd

James

Afternoon all,

Just a quick update re. flags etc tomorrow night.

Around £200 of the funds kindly raised though the S82 Crowd Funding page has gone towards around 150 flags/poles which will be making an appearance tomorrow in Section 82.

We're hoping that those in this part of the ground will make good use of them (and that they look good from other parts - photo's would be great!)

If you could please ensure though that they remain in the ground at full time!

We'd also like to take the opportunity to reiterate the message to make the whole ground a wall of colour and noise tomorrow night. The more flags/banners etc the better!

We had hoped to be able to extend the display into the SS however this is dependant on assistance from the club to ensure safe return of flags etc after the game. Understandably this resource may not be available tomorrow due to the attendance etc though rest assured we still intend to incorporate as much of the ground as possible in future displays!

Cheers!

Great work James and all those in Sec 82 and supporters of it

:clap:

Long may it thrive and grow

The irony is that those from outside watching on TVs will think it's a thing financed and provided by the Club !

Big respect and thanks for all your hard work - there are many , many of us who really appreciate it , including I'd strongly suggest , the players , and,  that's what matters 

:thumbsup: :city:

Hope this doesn't  dampened the atmosphere tomorrow but just found out the singing section tomorrow is going to be different as in you have to sit where you're season card says didn't realise this thought you could sit wherever you wanted in that section could be interesting how they police that

4 minutes ago, stroud said:

Hope this doesn't  dampened the atmosphere tomorrow but just found out the singing section tomorrow is going to be different as in you have to sit where you're season card says didn't realise this thought you could sit wherever you wanted in that section could be interesting how they police that

I don’t think this is the case. One ST = one seat but it’s still unreserved as such. 

Yeah bit confused as heard a whisper so phoned the club apparently it's not reserved everyone has to sit in there specific seat from the season card 

Apologies if I have this wrong just hoping the singers aren't dotted around the south stand instead of being altogether 

11 minutes ago, gordie said:

It's unreserved even for this

15 minutes ago, RedM said:

I don’t think this is the case. One ST = one seat but it’s still unreserved as such. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/man-utd-ticket-prices-and-sales-details/

It is meant to be reserved for this fixture. 

"In addition, supporters in the South Stand singing section will be sold seats on a reserved basis for this fixture only, negating the requirement for a 10 per cent reduction in sales in this area."

15 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/man-utd-ticket-prices-and-sales-details/

It is meant to be reserved for this fixture. 

"In addition, supporters in the South Stand singing section will be sold seats on a reserved basis for this fixture only, negating the requirement for a 10 per cent reduction in sales in this area."

On 08/11/2017 at 10:25,  AshtonPark said: 

Are you really though? I expect 99% of season ticket holders will buy their tickets as normal, you would need 10% of season ticket holders not to go, and then the extra 10% reserved to make your couple of 100.

The extra 10% is what 125? I imagine they will be down the front etc as they club would have needed to keep them free to start with. There really isnt anything to see here.

This is correct. The circa 110 seats that are currently not sold for league games to fulfil the 10% reduction are all in the very front of the Singing Section (which watching on from the Lansdown Stand is usually the empty bit).

This is  from Adam B answering the question in a previous thread so how I read it, it is still unreserved

5 hours ago, stroud said:

The club will let be be the same as normal, they had to say it was reserved to sell the extra 10% 

If people start being daft and actually standing in their season ticket seat, instead of their normal spots then yes there will be issues. If everyone is sensible as normal then there won’t be. 

To the point where I will laugh if someone tries to say I am in their seat, when it’s a spot I’ve been stood all season.

Use some common sense lads, there will be the same ticket holders as all season (bar down the front) no need for dramatics 

5 hours ago, stroud said:

Yeah bit confused as heard a whisper so phoned the club apparently it's not reserved everyone has to sit in there specific seat from the season card 

Apologies if I have this wrong just hoping the singers aren't dotted around the south stand instead of being altogether 

Stroud they have to say that for the extra 10%, everyone will be able to stand where they normally want to. It really won’t be an issue, it will only be an issue if people start for some reason wanting to stand where their ticket says. 

The club will not enforce it, like they haven’t all season. 

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

Quick bump to have some common sense with the seats tonight, if everyone stand where they normally do, which the club will allow then there will be no issues.

Well said Ashton Park, I urge all supporters in the S82 areas not to deliberately try to sit in their allocated seats. Just carry on as we have been all season with no issues. Otherwise I can see supporters arguing amongst each other ruining what should be a momentous evening. 

1 minute ago, SARJ said:

Well said Ashton Park, I urge all supporters in the S82 areas not to deliberately try to sit in their allocated seats. Just carry on as we have been all season with no issues. Otherwise I can see supporters arguing amongst each other ruining what should be a momentous evening. 

Even more when the club will be relaxed as normal about it.  People use some common sense

11 hours ago, AshtonPark said:

Stroud they have to say that for the extra 10%, everyone will be able to stand where they normally want to. It really won’t be an issue, it will only be an issue if people start for some reason wanting to stand where their ticket says. 

The club will not enforce it, like they haven’t all season. 

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

You can stand wherever you like. You DO NOT have to go to your specific seat. 

If people start looking to their specific seat then problems will occur. Just go wherever you want.  

As Harry's mentioned on another Thread, the 'reserved' situation is purely clerical (for the purpose of having more tickets available for sale).

If you have a ticket for one of the 'usually' unreserved blocks, you will be in the same position as always - stand where you want! (just not in my seat..!)

Archived