IGNORED

When do teams arrive / who is travelling? (Merged)

chopperharris

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Hope they arrive late due to traffic and end up rushing and ill prepared.  A nice delay on the M6 orM5 will do fine.

Or do they come by private plane? If so, I wish them a safe, but bumpy ride.....A bunpy ride in the game too.

Would they not have flown down today and be staying in Bristol tonight?

24 minutes ago, Spoons said:

They flew into bristol flying centre tonight, staying at Cadbury house hotel tonight. Flying straight home after game tommorow night.

Does that mean they paid SL to arrive in the city?

"In early 2016 Centreline was purchased by Guernsey based family office, Pula Ltd"

https://www.centreline.aero/centreline-and-bristol-flying-centre-undergo-rebrand/

4 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Hope they arrive late due to traffic and end up rushing and ill prepared.  A nice delay on the M6 orM5 will do fine.

Or do they come by private plane? If so, I wish them a safe, but bumpy ride.....A bunpy ride in the game too.

Good point... anyone fancy a rolling road block on the m5?!?

4 hours ago, RedM said:

If you are thinking about turning up for autographs I think you can forget it. You will get no where near them. Security is going to be tight, I bet they will be gated off and quickly be ushered in. 

Yes, but what about Man U players?

7 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Yes, but what about Man U players?

Ha ha same. Did you witness the John Terry circus, that was crazy. God knows what it will be like tomorrow, I doubt I will even go and look, and if I do it will be to see our players not theirs ( do like Jose though).

24 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

Someone needs to get over to Congresbury, organise an impromptu firework display which’ll last until 8am. Drain the pool, turn the sauna off and most importantly, cut the internet connection. 

That’ll do it. 

I live next door to Cadbury - I’m on the case ! I often walk the dog around the perimeter and he sometimes gets in through gaps in the fence. He would wake the whole team if he started barking at 3am this morning...

9 minutes ago, redapple said:

I live next door to Cadbury - I’m on the case ! I often walk the dog around the perimeter and he sometimes gets in through gaps in the fence. He would wake the whole team if he started barking at 3am this morning...

And if you chase him and set off the burglar alarms and the surprise causes you to drop a lighted cigarette on to something flammable activating the fire alarms and sprinklers....................:fear:

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

And if you chase him and set off the burglar alarms and the surprise causes you to drop a lighted cigarette on to something flammable activating the fire alarms and sprinklers....................:fear:

I wrote tongue in cheek, but I’m seriously thinking about it now. I reckon I could just about get up for 3am not sure about the dog, but if any ones got a bitch on heat I’m sure he’d fly off of his bed and they’d make a right racket !

20 minutes ago, RedM said:

Ha ha same. Did you witness the John Terry circus, that was crazy. God knows what it will be like tomorrow, I doubt I will even go and look, and if I do it will be to see our players not theirs ( do like Jose though).

Used to like Jose. Too grumpy now. Although his comments about championship made me like him a bit more again....

21 minutes ago, redapple said:

Your whole life has been building up to this one moment. Good luck friend. We are all willing you on.

4 minutes ago, Judda said:

Used to like Jose. Too grumpy now. Although his comments about championship made me like him a bit more again....

I went to the Game for Grenfell in September at QPR. There were some quite famous people and players arriving one by one in chauffeured cars when I was waiting outside. Most of them made the driver get out and open the car door for them and carry their kit bag to the enterance. Jose arrived to much excitement, jumped out of the car, opened the boot and got his own stuff out. During the game when he wasn’t playing ( in goal) he was the one handing out bottles of water. And even when he was in goal he was brilliant at signing autographs etc. Much, much better than a lot of the lesser celebrities there.

Archived