IGNORED

The Last Four

RedLionLad

Let's hope we give it a right go, unlike West Ham, who didn't register a single corner or shot on target against Arsenal. And then see where it takes us. Put on a show, play our normal game, the team, fans, manager, stadium and magnificent city of Bristol on the map on a national and (probably) international stage, but more importantly....

....Bristol City FC.

#OTIB

We should be so proud of this club regardless of what happens tonight. Looking at the teams left now is just crazy and to think we’re still in with a shout for the final 4! Part of me is thinking there HAS  to be another upset to come, it’s cup football! Let’s just hope the boys do us and themselves proud tonight, pretty sure everyone in the country, bar Man Utd and sags will be cheering us on, what will be, will be! COYR! 

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Home or away first?

Think away first is deemed slightly advantageous. From Wikipedia on two-legged ties.

“A statistical analysis of roughly 12,000 matches from the European club competitions between 1956 and 2007 showed that around 53% of teams playing at home in the second leg won the tie (even after allowing for the fact that team playing at home in the second leg tend to be better teams). This effect has however decreased over time.

In the case of World Cup intercontinental playoffs the team that plays the second leg at home has won 61% of ties.”

If we get through tonight then I’d love Chelsea. Get to the bridge before it’s been revamped. Selfishly it’s also the closest to me.

8 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

So, Man City and Arse through. Have to imagine Chelsea will also make it.

If things go to plan tomorrow - who do we want?

One of the London teams, that would be a great day out, though the 23:30 last train home off Paddington could be messy

1 hour ago, Negan said:

We should be so proud of this club regardless of what happens tonight. Looking at the teams left now is just crazy and to think we’re still in with a shout for the final 4! Part of me is thinking there HAS  to be another upset to come, it’s cup football! Let’s just hope the boys do us and themselves proud tonight, pretty sure everyone in the country, bar Man Utd and sags will be cheering us on, what will be, will be! COYR! 

To be honest, I'd just love to piss off the sponsors more than anything. They've probably never heard of us:city:

10 minutes ago, spudski said:

I've got a good feeling about tonight...plus whilst making my coffee this morning, I looked out into the garden, and there was a Robin and two magpies eating from the bird feeders...now if that isn't a sign ;-)

Birds like your nuts. Whatever the result tonight you are in a good place, @spudski

3 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

We are going to lose 2.1 to Newcastle? 

Unfortunately the 'Devil Bird' is not native to this country... ;-)

1 minute ago, Red Army Faction said:

Birds like your nuts. Whatever the result tonight you are in a good place, @spudski

I'm bringing the Kahunas to cheer on the boys...lets hope they've got theirs tonight ;-)

58 minutes ago, spudski said:

I've got a good feeling about tonight...plus whilst making my coffee this morning, I looked out into the garden, and there was a Robin and two magpies eating from the bird feeders...now if that isn't a sign ;-)

Well I’ve not seen my regular Robin, today but I’ve seen a Blackbird, Blackbird I’ll ‘ave ‘ee. I’ve seen a fair few Tits too if that’s also a sign:P

Archived