IGNORED

Flags being sold at the ground

Dollymarie

Been asked to pass on the following to make people aware. 

Programme sellers outside are selling tonight. They are allowed in the stadium, not sold by dodgy blokes pushing trolleys of half-half scarfs and cost just £1

Let’s hope we can make things as colourful as possible in the stands. :) 

@DollymarieSaw that programme sellers are selling a programme and a flag for £5 ( programme is £4 anyway) is this what you mean? Have you seen the flags yet, is it the ones normally given away to the kiddies etc or something a bit more special? Please God not half and half flags!

2 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

I’d rather buy it from the local city fan that’s using his initiative.

But they aren't local. They are usually cockney or scousers without a street trading licence trying to make a few cheap quid off a glamour fixture and won't bring any revenue to the club. Won't be at the Reading game like the program sellers will they? 

41 minutes ago, RedM said:

@DollymarieSaw that programme sellers are selling a programme and a flag for £5 ( programme is £4 anyway) is this what you mean? Have you seen the flags yet, is it the ones normally given away to the kiddies etc or something a bit more special? Please God not half and half flags!

Yes that’s the one. They’re not half and half I promise! :) 

Always remember the time we played Southampton back in the day.

Bought the "unofficial" programme a fair way from the ground

Didn't know I had bought the unofficial programme till me mate showed me his official programmne

Maybe the first fanzines?

Thinking back I bet the unofficial programme would be worth more than the official one now.

Archived