IGNORED

Atomsphere

ZiderEyed

Urgh, my head.

After the match, I decided to abandon the brm brm and have it large in BS3 then sleep in the office.

I seem to have arsed that bottle of champers we had in the work's fridge. That's on top of the 10ish pints I'd had before somehow arriving back in the office.

If you encountered a big. bearded, bollocksed bastard in various Bedminster pubs last night, that was me.

What a game. what an atmosphere.

What a hangover....   :pinch:

Last night was right up there.

For me, of all the games I've attended I remember the Liverpool game in 77 as just about the best atmosphere ever followed by Hartlepool with Palace and last night.

Funny that my fondest memories are all under lights - something even more special about evening games?

5 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

For sure that was the best because I was so emotionally involved in it, I’ve seen old firm games and games with german Ultras in which the stadium do not stop singing, but this was so much better 

100%, passion was totally unbridled. Amazing to see man.

The one downside for me is how rare these atmospheres are- not that we are unique on this, it's the norm at most clubs to be lacking in atmosphere.

Last night was absolutely incredible, but we could make these atmospheres (maybe not quite as good as last night) on a more regular basis, rather than 2 or 3 times a decade.

Archived