IGNORED

£ 20 to park next to the cricket club

sticks 1969

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

what a rip off 

and still you get all the usual bull xxxx when you ask them on the gate 

You’re a mug if you paid that. Usual parking spaces by the ground were the usual £7. 

Free if you got there by 5pm. 

look we are all p****d of at those greedy b******S charging what they think they can get away with ie doubling the cost to park in one hit, ffs let us all agree to not park there again until they charge what it was before the Cardiff game 5 quid, which by the way is still  extortionate to park in a muddy field, they will continue to do it while we, well not me but you that park there, continue to fill their coffers. no good moaning about it and paying it, yes the away supporters are a sitting, well driving targets but us lot have no excuse they have been doing it for a couple of weeks now PLEASE don't fill their coffers any more!! 

20 minutes ago, pillred said:

look we are all p****d of at those greedy b******S charging what they think they can get away with ie doubling the cost to park in one hit, ffs let us all agree to not park there again until they charge what it was before the Cardiff game 5 quid, which by the way is still  extortionate to park in a muddy field, they will continue to do it while we, well not me but you that park there, continue to fill their coffers. no good moaning about it and paying it, yes the away supporters are a sitting, well driving targets but us lot have no excuse they have been doing it for a couple of weeks now PLEASE don't fill their coffers any more!! 

Who charged double the normal price..? Everything around the ground seemed normal to me. 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Who charged double the normal price..? Everything around the ground seemed normal to me. 

the b******s next to the cricket club who doubled it when Cardiff came calling, they doubled the normal price, then tonight they doubled  that, a 200% increase in a couple of games normal enough for you?

1 minute ago, pillred said:

the b******s next to the cricket club who doubled it when Cardiff came calling, they doubled the normal price, then tonight they doubled  that, a 200% increase in a couple of games normal enough for you?

You seem to be the one paying it..!

Ive never found the need to park that far from the ground, and anything close to that distance is free! 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You seem to be the one paying it..!

Ive never found the need to park that far from the ground, and anything close to that distance is free! 

I did not pay it after they tried to charge me double the price for the Cardiff game I told them that was the last time they would see me, he just laughed and said well plenty will, I was told they had further doubled the price tonight, more fool those that paid it, be warned in future please don't park there, in future they may get the message though I doubt it

39 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

I paid £3 to park by the Thekla. Nice stroll to the ground in about 20 mins. A stroll back and no problems getting away from the centre.

Sod paying £20 or even £7.

Seems to be the best option at the moment, although if they ever get the public transport sorted, this is the way going forward

19 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

Pretty shocking of Bedminster Cricket club that was tonight.  I've always supported them by parking there and usually pop in for a snifter but tonight we saw that and made a hasty alternative.  I reckon the club should review their relationship and sort some decent fair parking out

I don't think it was the cricket club, it is the field next to it, completely different owners, as far as I am aware the cricket club say they are charging £5 pound and are not thinking of changing that any time soon, don't confuse the two.

4 hours ago, paulcityfan said:

No mate.  Check it out

It is definitely not the cricket club.  We've parked there for years.  Last night parking at BCC was £5.

Parking in the field next to it was a fiver, then jumped to a tenner from the Cardiff game.  Didnt someone.from BCC post something on here stating it wasn't them a while back?

very true nothing to do with the cricket club

as i have said before we travel up from burnham on sea , we left at 4.45 so left with a little time to spare , but as someone said  as one of the boys was a ballboy

we come up from the 370 so if the cricket ground is full we have little choice but to park in there other wise it means turning around and getting caught in traffic heading into bs3. 

well have to have a rethink on parking in the future as will never pay that again ,but as someone said in a earlier post after THAT game £20 was a bit easier to swallow

Archived