IGNORED

Joe Bryan and that last ditch tackle!

Spoons

55 minutes ago, Will Rollason said:

could have sworn it was on Rashford..... but no? Lukaku?? Its Rashford that takes JB out afterwards though... petulant little bugger aint he? And how did Joe deal with it?... no problem... got up and played on.. if that had been a UTD player we would have got the full oscar performance.

It was Rashford

1 hour ago, Will Rollason said:

could have sworn it was on Rashford..... but no? Lukaku?? Its Rashford that takes JB out afterwards though... petulant little bugger aint he? And how did Joe deal with it?... no problem... got up and played on.. if that had been a UTD player we would have got the full oscar performance.

Exactly. Contrast Joe's reaction with Pogba's, every time he thought he had been fouled

10 hours ago, knowle_red said:

From my seat - in the family section - the tackle looked better than the goal.  But I can’t find the tackle on any of the utube highlights,

Anyone got a link to highlights inc the tackle?

the whole match is on the OS, I know it's in the second half but can't tell you exactly when…sorry

8 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Although we have had a string of good left backs, my favourite has always been Jim Brennan. Bryan is making me rethink that status.

I'm too young to remember Brennan, though I think I would have seen him play.

Mickey Bell was my favourite for a while but Bryan is my top LB for us now.

On 21/12/2017 at 03:58, Robert the bruce said:

Wonder what the 'bottem "talk" line will be next month,cos there will be more than one knock on the door...any less than 12mil and you'll 'ave to shout through the letterbox..

Man Utd rumoured to be making a £25million offer for Ryan Sessegnon! I accept Ryan is younger, but still Joe must be worth more than £12million based on that! 

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Mickey Bell , Brennan and Darren Barnard all had the great habit of scoring some beauties for us , even John Bailey scored a screamer .... albeit once

But Joes goal selection , in terms of quality & importance (Gas , Swindon , United ....) might just have edged ahead I reckon ?

I noticed that Joe loves a "worldie" in cup matches.

Rovers, Palace and Manchester all leap to mind.

Korey rarely scores outside of cup games!

Archived