IGNORED

So........anyone sat next to a plastic Manc ?

slartibartfast

I saw two jump up in the padded corporate section and a few in the last Box before the Media centre, oh and Mr Neville in the TV box, Mr Neville was like a cat on a hot tin roof, standing up right through the second half, Louis just sat watching, loved seeing him having his tie and make-up done at the ad break before his half time analysis !

I had two absolute clowns behind me. Not sure they were Man U but they weren't City. They proceeded to chat about how Rovers historically had been the more successful side in Bristol and only changed when SL arrived. 

I also noticed a few motionless souls in S18 when the second went in but at that point I couldn't care less.  

What did piss me off was all the people who obviously don't go to games regularly and continued to think it was ok to try and get to there seat when the game was in play and not waiting till the ball was out of play etc. Couple of times stood and turned around and looked at the pitch when walking past us all. Grr.

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I had two absolute clowns behind me. Not sure they were Man U but they weren't City. They proceeded to chat about how Rovers historically had been the more successful side in Bristol and only changed when SL arrived. 

I also noticed a few motionless souls in S18 when the second went in but at that point I couldn't care less.  

What did piss me off was all the people who obviously don't go to games regularly and continued to think it was try and get to there seat when the game was in play and not waiting till the ball was out of play etc. Couple of times stood and turned around and looked at the pitch when walking past us all. Grr.

I couldn't even find my seat. The stewarding, as usual, was woeful. Ended up sat in a spare seat elsewhere

32 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I couldn't even find my seat. The stewarding, as usual, was woeful. Ended up sat in a spare seat elsewhere

We don't have enough, that's the problem IMO

47 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I'm sorry but what do you mean you couldn't find your seat?

From the concourse to the stands everything is so clearly marked. I'm guessing you mean someone else was sat in your seat?

2 hours ago, Coxy27 said:

I'm sorry but what do you mean you couldn't find your seat?

From the concourse to the stands everything is so clearly marked. I'm guessing you mean someone else was sat in your seat?

No, it's really badly marked. I found the correct block, and the correct row (this was in the Atyeo). My seat was number 15, but I couldn't even find a 15. Stood next to seat 10 at the end of the row, I asked a steward where 15 was and he said 'Oh it'll be along the row mate, probably around the middle'. But when I clambered my way past everyone to find it, the seats were going down...10, 9, 8, 7, 6. Not up to 15! I asked them three times and they kept saying the same thing, so in the end I gave up and sat elsewhere.

Archived