IGNORED

Bryan's record on TV

TRL

Last night. Thanks to that sublime bit of skill in the build up. Starts the move and finishes it. He's international class now.

On that note, and apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, but how many left sided players, let alone full-backs can Gareth "Cheeseman" Southgate genuinely consider to be better than Bryan?

47 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Pffft, only comes alive when the Sky cameras are there :whistle: :P

What a player.  

Best left back in the league.  Is he becoming just as effective at Left Midfield.

Interesting isn't it. Part of his and our problem last season was Johnson picking him as LB, LM, LWB. Guy didn't know what he was supposed to be. But Johnson's always maintained he's a left back. The problem is, I suspect if Joe could pick, he'd be a wing-back. Suits him 100%. But, 3 at the back is crap. 

The way him and Mags are linking up is great.

Just now, AshtonGreat said:

So what happens if Everton or Newcastle make a big bid in January, as seems likely?

IMO it would be disastrous if we sell at that stage of the season.

Disaster for us but I wouldn't begrudge the lad a move.. he is at that age now he needs to prove himself at the top level. I hope it's with us but he deserves the chance if it's not with us.

43 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

What do people think? Was his better goal last night or the one against Palace? 

Last night. The fact that he starts the move off in our half and then just runs whilst Pato and Pack pass around him, then he just hits it. It was beautiful.

VOTE NOW https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/carabao-cup/goal-of-the-round/

• Admin
41 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

So what happens if Everton or Newcastle make a big bid in January, as seems likely?

IMO it would be disastrous if we sell at that stage of the season.

Let’s just hope he sees the season out.  Something special is happening in BS3, he can become a legend.  If we don’t go up, then I don’t think anyone will begrudge him a move to a decent Premier League Team. 

Archived