IGNORED

Lucky Curly Wurlys in W3

Hartleysbeard

By the power of Grayskull! What a bloomin' great night!!

It's all been said already but I would just like to thank the guy to my left in W3 (Upper Lansdown) who brought his nephew with him and who shared out his lucky Curly Wurlys when the game was poised at 1-1. I'm usually a half-time Yorkie kind of guy, but will be switching my allegiance following last night! 

And also, thanks to the chap to my right who readily received my embraces following both goals and the full time whistle! 

Enjoy the moment fellow Reds - bring on QPR. 

51 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

By the power of Grayskull! What a bloomin' great night!!

It's all been said already but I would just like to thank the guy to my left in W3 (Upper Lansdown) who brought his nephew with him and who shared out his lucky Curly Wurlys when the game was poised at 1-1. I'm usually a half-time Yorkie kind of guy, but will be switching my allegiance following last night! 

And also, thanks to the chap to my right who readily received my embraces following both goals and the full time whistle! 

Enjoy the moment fellow Reds - bring on QPR. 

Those were my brothers and my nephew x We were eating our lucky Curly Wurleys in front of the TV too. 

On 21/12/2017 at 13:29, exAtyeoMax said:

get more selection boxes…

On 21/12/2017 at 13:29, exAtyeoMax said:

get more selection boxes…

On 21/12/2017 at 11:27, RedKatieScarlett said:

Those were my brothers and my nephew x We were eating our lucky Curly Wurleys in front of the TV too. 

Hi That was my boy!!

weve eaten curly wurlys at each cup game and have proved very lucky!! You’ll just know when to eat them.. when it feels like the right time .. this is such a lovely message!! It made up for me missing out by giving  mentioned  uncle my ticket.. thanks

Let the power of the CW shine against Man City!!!! Xxx->

@Mkelly evidently the humble Curly Wurly is far more important to our form and progress than might have been otherwise considered.

With the progressive nature of catering solutions #DMS it would be a failure from the top down if this wasn't fully explored. I suggest a Curly Wurly promotion of some description. Even if that promotion is buying 48 of then for under sixteen quid and knocking them out at a quid a time. 

Archived