IGNORED

Half season tickets

Club and Country

My mate bought one in the Dolman last week and there were only 2 seats left - whether or not that was a mistake I don't know but that was what was showing online. He rang up for his and never told me after there were more available, as he would have tried to get closer to where I am.

2 minutes ago, hodge said:

I assume we have to leave a certain amount to available to purchase. There's already a lot less available to members, I bought one for Fulham and there were less than 1000 available when I got mine 4 days into sale.

Yeah, there are rules in place regarding the % of season tickets a club can sell - can't recall what they are however.

its probably because people have already got their match day tickets for the Reading game, which is when the half season ticket starts, so you cant sit on their laps ;). You might have to purchase what is available for the Reading game but If you phone the ticket office they may be able to move you into an empty seat after the Reading game for the rest of the season.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Club and Country said:

Just having a look this morning, have they virtually sold out??

Only 4 left available to buy and thats in family section...

Thanks in advance if anyone can shed some light on this...

24 minutes ago, Big C said:

its probably because people have already got their match day tickets for the Reading game,

Exactly this @Club and Country - you can only buy what is unsold for the Reading game

Archived