IGNORED

I challenge you to read this without getting goosebumps...

Fordy62

15 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yep. Me too. I’ve got nothing done. 

Now im watching The Debate with Lee Johnson on. 

This is never going to be old news to me. 

I don't have sky, but seen there is a YouTube channel that puts "The Debate" up the following day, so I'm sat watching various clips of plastic fans raging at us beating Manchester while waiting for last nights episode to be uploaded.

1 hour ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

My favourite bit was that all commentators, Louis Carey included, said that our best hope would be from set pieces.

Who scored two glorious open play goals?

Who scored from a set piece?

Carey was funny, Cleary uncomfortable. But his slip up when I believe he was talking about Reid was awesome.

It when along the lines of "he brings excrement... excitement to the team"  

It may not have been excitement but certainly something beginning with ex which he got tongue tied with. Brilliant.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And as Selred has rightly highlighted - Joe Bryan surrounded by three , pinned to the touchline does brilliantly to hook/ squeeze it down the line to set us away 

And

We are drooling over the winner whilst Packs pass and Joes strike for the first are as good as anything you will see across the country this weekend !!! 

Oh , we'd better add to that Joes initial control , and left foot , right foot touches to set off that move !!! 

So many moments to recall with pride .... so little time ... 

:laughcont:

Packs pass for the first goal is as good as you will see. Not just the weighting and the accuracy, but the spin on the ball as well. Joe doesn’t need to do anything except set himself for the shot, and he did that pretty well too ;)

I know it’s sad but last night I listened to the Radio 5 live commentary all 2 hours of it!  Some great comments on there including David Pleats ‘ I can say I was here’. Really complimentary of us as can be expected having seen a lot of the other coverage. I rewound to the 2 goal times a few times and the roar!  That did give me goosebumps 

1 minute ago, Nuno Gomez said:

I know it’s sad but last night I listened to the Radio 5 live commentary all 2 hours of it!  Some great comments on there including David Pleats ‘ I can say I was here’. Really complimentary of us as can be expected having seen a lot of the other coverage. I rewound to the 2 goal times a few times and the roar!  That did give me goosebumps 

I can't find it on their website, do you have link? I'll quite happily listen to it all! I love radio commentary…sometimes it is awful but most of the time it's brilliant!

• Admin
2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Bryan... and somehow he gets the ball into Smith.

There are options here... Reid was one of them but Shaw had tucked in.

Still life in this perhaps for Bristol City...

In by Taylor...

It's SMMMMIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The roof has just come off here at Ashton Gate! Stoppage time! Bristol City two, Manchester United one! The holders are crashing out at Ashton Gate!

Will we be like Villa and have these words up inside the ground?

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Yep. Me too. I’ve got nothing done. 

Now im watching The Debate with Lee Johnson on. 

This is never going to be old news to me. 

Recorded it.  Watching later.

12 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Packs pass for the first goal is as good as you will see. Not just the weighting and the accuracy, but the spin on the ball as well. Joe doesn’t need to do anything except set himself for the shot, and he did that pretty well too ;)

What was the game last season where Pack played a first time, cushioned pass through for a goal?  It might not have been the assist pass, might’ve been one before.  But it was better than Wednesday’s imho.  Someone remind me, please.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

My only concern is for health and safety . 

I hope no one was hurt as the roof came off . Could have been nasty .

I understand the Mem redevelopment has begun. The Tent End has acquired a new roof, suddenly. Just landed here, honest. Never look a gift horse........ooooops!

I am still getting goosebumps from this video and others.

To score the winning goal in 'Fergie time' against Manchester United and to play the way we did with so much belief, style and passion is what dreams are made of and a memory that will be with me until the grave.

38 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I can't find it on their website, do you have link? I'll quite happily listen to it all! I love radio commentary…sometimes it is awful but most of the time it's brilliant!

Was going to indulge too Max

Think I found it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09jd4c0

Edit

Listening now - great background whilst on OTIB :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Think / appears  he gives the defender 'the eyes'  too

Certainly doesn't look where he intends to pass it

:clap:

41 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Recorded it.  Watching later.

What was the game last season where Pack played a first time, cushioned pass through for a goal?  It might not have been the assist pass, might’ve been one before.  But it was better than Wednesday’s imho.  Someone remind me, please.

Huddersfield?

Archived