IGNORED

Match programmes from Wednesday

Dollymarie

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not in a position where I can get down AG, but would like to get one.

Anyone able to help me out please? can send the money for it.

If you can ring the shop and get them to put you one aside (pay for it over the phone) I’m happy to grab it for you and get it to you. 

If they get funny, ask for Marie the shop manager and say Dolly will come get it. 

I bought one before the game and managed to fit it in my inside jacket pocket. Only when leaving the ground did I realise it was gone – it must have fallen out when Korey’s winner went in! Will try and get to the shop before 5pm or early tomorrow...

15 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I'd love one! Couldn't get in the queue Wednesday night so if you can find one for me I'd be very grateful.

My man Barn. £4 english pounds and a can of blue monster if it don't go. Has to be blue monster though as my dentist will batter me.

Lots for sale on eBay, most in auctions but a guy in Portishead  is selling for £6.95 plus £1.99 postage, he has sold about 60 so far so has made a tidy profit.

Quite a few with team sheets as well, I assume these are handed out to the prawn sandwich brigade.

Did you want it after all @JamesBCFC

I didn't traipse all the way to AG and queue up halfway across the shop whilst Scott Murray was randomly assisting* a load of birds with their Christmas shopping now...

*About 3 women were looking at City clobber and Scott was just standing there saying "buy that"... he got right in my way too. 

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I didn't traipse all the way to AG and queue up halfway across the shop whilst Scott Murray was randomly assisting* a load of birds with their Christmas shopping now...

*About 3 women were looking at City clobber and Scott was just standing there saying "buy that"... he got right in my way too. 

I would like it Peg, and thank you for grabbing one.

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

as long as he was dressed as an elf…:xmas:

1 hour ago, ciderrider said:

I got lucky, went in on Thursday morning and got one.

The queue for programs in Wednesday was a mile long and I said to the kids 'don't worry they'll be selling them inside' Sods law I couldn't find a program seller anywhere :facepalm:

If you have the same issue at the Manchester Blues game, they sell programmes at some of the food/drink kiosks.

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

If you have the same issue at the Manchester Blues game, they sell programmes at some of the food/drink kiosks.

Am I right in thinking you get your ST discount in the club shop for Programmes?  Sure I saw someone show their card on a Wednesday when buying one?

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Am I right in thinking you get your ST discount in the club shop for Programmes?  Sure I saw someone show their card on a Wednesday when buying one?

I don't think I got a discount on mine from the kiosk, just on my pre-match drink. Didn't really think to question it at the time. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Nope you don’t. I queried this when I was in the shop on Friday grabbing a couple for friends. The price is £4. 

On 22 December 2017 at 13:28, Dollymarie said:

If you can ring the shop and get them to put you one aside (pay for it over the phone) I’m happy to grab it for you and get it to you. 

If they get funny, ask for Marie the shop manager and say Dolly will come get it. 

Special delivery service by Dolly and pegs in their miss Santa clause outfit 

Archived