IGNORED

City v Man United Highlights

MarcusX

Do we know if the highlights and/or full game will appear on bcfc tv like the league games do? Will there also be commentary?

I wondered if there would be an implication with Sky but the Sheff United game is on there and has commentary.

I'd love to watch the whole game again and listen to the commentary as well but dont have Sky so couldnt record it etc

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Do we know if the highlights and/or full game will appear on bcfc tv like the league games do? Will there also be commentary?

I wondered if there would be an implication with Sky but the Sheff United game is on there and has commentary.

I'd love to watch the whole game again and listen to the commentary as well but dont have Sky so couldnt record it etc

The only games that don't seem to be up there in their entirety are the cup ones.

Hope we can get the full match up.

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

The only games that don't seem to be up there in their entirety are the cup ones.

Hope we can get the full match up.

Thanks just noticed Palace is only "extended" highlights

Like I say hopefully the club will produce something, they have to surely?

6 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Thanks just noticed Palace is only "extended" highlights

Like I say hopefully the club will produce something, they have to surely?

Extended highlights will definitely go up.

I'm guessing the lack of a full cup match is down to rights, @AdamB might be able to let us know one way or the other.

A separate question could be if there is a maximum amount that can be covered under "extended highlights", could we cut the minute or so after Koreys goal and call that (very) extended highlights

2 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Extended highlights will definitely go up.

I'm guessing the lack of a full cup match is down to rights, @AdamB might be able to let us know one way or the other.

A separate question could be if there is a maximum amount that can be covered under "extended highlights", could we cut the minute or so after Koreys goal and call that (very) extended highlights

We have issues with the footage given to us but Sky Sports. Looking to get the full game up ASAP. 

Archived