IGNORED

20k+

JBFC II

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

Hardly any tickets left for Reading that I can see? Do we know if Reading have sold a decent amount?

They've sold 1.1k according to their website and no more can be bought which can't be right? Only a few hundred left in the home sections so should be another good atmosphere

32 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

They've sold 1.1k according to their website and no more can be bought which can't be right? Only a few hundred left in the home sections so should be another good atmosphere

Don't we sell the tickets in blocks which the visiting side have to pay for upfront? I do know their supporters have moaned about the £20's plenty thing which I can understand as they do it, maybe we should as well? That said, if it get's another couple of thousand home fans in the ground, I'm all for it! 

UTC.

31 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Only a handful left for Wolves as well. 

I've got to buy a ticket for a mate who's coming. Normally when I take someone I just phone the ticket office so I can get our season tickets moved so we can all sit together. If I buy online tonight will I be able to get them all moved tomorrow so we can sit together?

34 minutes ago, Yellow&Blue&Red said:

I've got to buy a ticket for a mate who's coming. Normally when I take someone I just phone the ticket office so I can get our season tickets moved so we can all sit together. If I buy online tonight will I be able to get them all moved tomorrow so we can sit together?

Don't know mate.

6 minutes ago, Scrumpylegs said:

Isn't there a clause in the upgrade of AG that would activate a residents parking zone if there are a certain number of big crowds in a certain period? Club might be looking to avoid this by keeping the away end half empty.

I think we have already hit that which is why the they were towing cars at the Man U game.

5 hours ago, Pezo said:

I think we have already hit that which is why the they were towing cars at the Man U game.

No, I think the clause was 3 in 5 games had to have an attendance of over 25,000. It does however look like it’ll happen. Man Utd, Reading looking possible, and also Wolves almost certainly.

If either of those two games don’t pass it, it’d leave either the Norwich games, or, you guessed it, the Man City game. Yep, so it’ll almost definitely happen. 

7 hours ago, Scrumpylegs said:

Isn't there a clause in the upgrade of AG that would activate a residents parking zone if there are a certain number of big crowds in a certain period? Club might be looking to avoid this by keeping the away end half empty.

Won’t happen for Reading seeing as they are only bringing 10000, definitely will for Man City & I can see the official crowd against Wolves as 24,999 ;-)

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Won’t happen for Reading seeing as they are only bringing 10000, definitely will for Man City & I can see the official crowd against Wolves as 24,999 ;-)

Reading bringing 10000? They are not the gas you know! :P

Come to think of it should the gas get their cup final in the coming years by drawing us in one of the cups how many fans does our car park hold?

14 hours ago, JasonM88 said:

No, I think the clause was 3 in 5 games had to have an attendance of over 25,000. It does however look like it’ll happen. Man Utd, Reading looking possible, and also Wolves almost certainly.

If either of those two games don’t pass it, it’d leave either the Norwich games, or, you guessed it, the Man City game. Yep, so it’ll almost definitely happen. 

Does it include rugby though in the 3 in 5? No chance if it does.

Said it before and i’ll Say it again, the barometer of progress is the number of home fans, not th average including the away fans. So let’s get 20k City in the Gate. After all, we’ll get 20k+ for Wolves as they’re top of the League, and for Reading who always bring a decent following the 70 odd miles up the motorway. The Sheffield clubs will probably bring decent numbers but let’s see what the rest bring. 

Archived