IGNORED

Corey Smith - Sheff Utd fan still going on about it

South stander

They can't even get his name right!

The current highest post on their forum and one guy is still blaming Korey.

The first angle I saw the tackle from looked like he placed his foot where Fleck was sliding and could easily have been avoided. I haven't been able to find that shot of it since so maybe i was mistaken but to me it looked a deliberate ploy to get somebody sent off. It worked and we're paying for it for 4 games, Bristol City get promoted this season, that was where it was won.

It is good to see some sensible posts and even a well done for the goal on Wednesday, but the poster above, what a knob

18 minutes ago, miser said:

Their excellent recent form has gone to their heads.

4 points from their last 6 games... dropping like a stone in the league. Like us last year!

That’s going to puncture the arrogance of any deluded fan. Gotta find reasons to point fingers and whinge.

kinda like a gas head does.

6 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I think most of the posters are fairly reasonable to be honest, they mostly agree it was a bad tackle and he was injured at the time?  Can we show some grace as well, every club has its belters.

Spot on.  Seemed to be largely one idiot getting challenged by more sensible posters.  Judging by his sensitivity to perceived criticism, more of a snowflake than a blade. 

Archived